New Channel

I believe I heard on IGN it is going to be Mii Popularity Channel, so most of you are right, you will be rating Miis :).

I hope its true.

If I find the link, I will post it.

mikeyking said:
Maybe miiting place or miit market? :)

First post, apologies for the humour it does get better

Mike

Welcome the forums guy or gal. Hope you enjoy it. And lol don't worry about the humor. I'm sure you'll get on our level soon...

We're supposed to get a upgraded Mii channel with all new features and options. The Opera browser is supposed to get a free upgrade. Nintendo decided not to charge the $5 upgrade fee. The third channel is supposed to be online gaming. Nintendo is remaing secretive on the new channels because a certain company has a habit of stealing their ideas.

what a fool

sagema said:
We're supposed to get a upgraded Mii channel with all new features and options. The Opera browser is supposed to get a free upgrade. Nintendo decided not to charge the $5 upgrade fee. The third channel is supposed to be online gaming. Nintendo is remaing secretive on the new channels because a certain company has a habit of stealing their ideas.

Actually, the full version of opera is free until june, then you have to pay. You obviously think you know what you are talking about but you dont.
Plus the rest of the information seems untrue, unless you are some sort of Nintendo representative, which is obviously not the case...

Here you go the new channel is coming in April to Japan and for some reason the US gets left out once again even if the US is the biggest selling place for games and there systems.

"During Miyamoto’s keynote speech, Mr. Miyamoto made quick mention of a new channel coming to the Wii. This channel would be a Mii popularity channel, letting is compare our Mii creations with others around the world. It seems that while the US got to see Miyamoto, the Japanese received a Wii message. The message indicated that this new channel would launch on April 29th. No word on this being a worldwide release date or not." Source GoNintendo.com

Possible new Channel's

>Upgraded Internet Channel
>New (Upgraded) Mii channel
>Online(very unlikely)(almost positive no)
>got any other's?

good one :D

how bout a channel that is just for the wii like tells wii users what new things are going on with the console?

The new wii channel sounds dumb, there will be too many miis that look alike due to the limited amount of options there are for it.

Back