New Mario Galaxy Vid...(Prologue)

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
The Mario Galaxy Prologue Is @ ign AND I have the link for you guys.

Watch away. :p

And am i the only one amazed by the graphics and water.

for a wii thats a BIG wow.

And thank god Bowsers the main bad guy again.
I hated when it was baby bowser in sunshine.
Yeah thats also the first time the opening scene has been intense.

Last edited:
Hey! That looks so awesome!! I can't wait. <333

I know what you mean. I miss battling old Bowser. But will the battles be frequent, or is he just a final boss? o_O?

Everything amazes me graphic-wise. I just love the whole fantasy feel.

That looked great! I especially loved the old Super Mario 3 warship music they used in it.

It looks very cool. Does anyone know Japaneese or can tell what the characters were saying?

Oh man, does that ever look nice.
Hopefully it looks a bit better than on the video, as videos sometimes are a little sloppy. I am sure it will though.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, Bowser's an electric god, and Magikoopa is crazier then ever.....Wonder what happens to Mario.

Thank God this Mario Platformer actually has some reason behind it. Sunshine was a great game, but the story was so weak. The plane stalls or whatever and they land on an island. At least Bowser attacks in this one and you actually see Peach get captured. The ships are amazing, reminds me of Super Mario Bros. 3. To me it seems like the castle is going to be the last stage or at least a level in Galaxy cause at the very end it is uprooted from the ground and taken into space.

Bottom Line: Definantly gonna be one of the best Mario games by far with that prologue video.

CantGetAWii said:
Oh man, does that ever look nice.
Hopefully it looks a bit better than on the video, as videos sometimes are a little sloppy. I am sure it will though.

Thanks for sharing.

It's youtube quality trust me it will look amazing in 420p with the component cables.

^480p

i have this game fully paid off, except tax, which ill take care of eventually.
5 weeks, 5 days, 8 hours to go!!

Back