New Super Mario Bro's: Wii Offical Discussion

Ya. I find it extremely difficult to save them. But also, in terms of the coins, do you get anything if you collect them all (the big ones I mean)

I don't know about collecting them all. All I know is that you can use them at Peach's castle to buy hint movies.

I got it a week ago, been on Exams but Me being the perfectionist on New Super Mario Bros Series, I got all the Star coins on world 1 today :).

Oh by the way, Theres a cannon on the maps right. How do i unlock the path to them?

The cannon fly you to another world

if it the cannon in world one go on to the yoshi level and where the star coin above the RED PIPE is you got to go back and jump over the level then RUN Right

ive have got all coins on world 1

im now on world 6 but not finshed world 4 or 5

i might buy it. Is it really as good as people say? To me it looks kinda the same as other mario games except for 3 new power-ups. Correct me if im wrong. And around how long is?

I got it on my thanksgiving break. The game is amazing!! Me and all my friends hm the dorm are having a blast. Oh by the way is it true you need all the coins for world nine? We got to world 6-7 in a few saves i have.

I got it on my thanksgiving break. The game is amazing!! Me and all my friends hm the dorm are having a blast. Oh by the way is it true you need all the coins for world nine? We got to world 6-7 in a few saves i have.

Yeah you need all the coins.

Back