New Super Mario Bro's: Wii Offical Discussion

I love this game I mastered it on the DS.....and its great to have NSMB on the Wii its like its NSMB 2.

One thing I hope they bring us is New Super Mario World!!!!!!

since they said this isnt the last 2D Mario for the Wii

World # - Castle

We're stuck! We've made it through all the levels of World 3, but can't figure out what we need to do to access the castle at the end of that World. Any help would be very much appreicated! Thanks!

We're stuck! We've made it through all the levels of World 3, but can't figure out what we need to do to access the castle at the end of that World. Any help would be very much appreicated! Thanks!

co-op? isnt that the same as just a reg free4all or team battle?im 15, :p oh nssb?where can i get?

Last edited:

...Did you try the red button?
co-op? isnt that the same as just a reg free4all or team battle?im 15, oh nssb?where can i get?
I don't know what you just said.:lol:

secret for more lives world 2-2

while playing 2-2 i was going through the quicksand in front of the first checkpoint . i decided to hit the check point and then go through the sand. when i did this i died some how after this making a mistake. but i did it again. it let me keep getting the blue coins. once you get to the bottom hit the a button as long as you have more than one person doin this you can through over and over again. just turn into a bubble at the bottom instead of going through the pipe. just dont forget to hit the checkpoint first. or else this wont be very effective. now i have four people doin this. we get on average three lives per time.

Ah the only new game I got for XMas and the best console platformer since Little Big Planet. I have yet to beat it, but so far so good. And it reminds me a lot of a cross between SMB3 and SMW which are my favorite 2D Mario games. =]

Should I buy or rent?

If you are going to play single player mostly, either.

If you are going to play multiple players - and those players skills differ widely, try renting first.

I'm pretty good at SMB, but playing with my kids is aggrevating since I'm used to playing the best I can. Playing this game with multiple players who are very different in skill levels is hard.

Ah the only new game I got for XMas and the best console platformer since Little Big Planet. I have yet to beat it, but so far so good. And it reminds me a lot of a cross between SMB3 and SMW which are my favorite 2D Mario games. =]

Wayne, is that you...?

Should I buy or rent?

certainly worth buying...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wayne, is that you...?

Bruce Wayne? ****, my identity has been discovered. You're so observant. I am the Batman.

Back