new to wii

pirateboy

WiiChat Member
Sep 4, 2011
fresno
Wii Online Code
8199-1474-7778-9691
Can you tell me what the diff. between the wii console address is and the code on would put in for playing guitar hero? I notice peoples codes are shorter than the unit address. How or where do I get my code?

Thanks
Pirateboy

Depends, In Newer Hero games (Guitar Hero 5. Guitar Hero WoR, even Band Hero) your friend code is the same as your wii code, In GH WoR you can even send random people a friend request, now for the earlier Hero games (3, World Tour, Aerosmith, Smash Hits) you´ll have to sign in, then go to the online settings enter the friend rooster and there should be your code, hope this helps :yesnod:

Your Wii's address and your friend code is completely different. The address allows you to contact other wii owners from one another's wii. Like, messaging each other, and exchanging gifts. Your friend code is different according to what game you play online. If you exchange your friend code with another person, then you're allowed to play online with that person. Also, the friend code has twelve digits, and the platform's address has sixteen. If you know your wii's address, then we should exchange them. Let me be your first wii friend. Do you play Goldeneye? If you don't, then I recommend for you to purchase it. We could play online. Anyway, message me if want to add each other.

thanks

Thank you both Right now I have several GH Games to play which I am trying to find someone to do that with me. The newest game i have is Lego Pirates which is a blast. I will send you both a message on wii. Maybe wii can play sometime

You can´t send a direct Wii message until we are both registered, If you are willing to, post your Wii Code and I´ll add you mine´s in at the bottom to the left of this post.

You can´t send a direct Wii message until we are both registered, If you are willing to, post your Wii Code and I´ll add you mine´s in at the bottom to the left of this post.
my number is 8199-1474-7778-9691
Mark

"How'd I look up my code, I ment where is it located?" my code that is! Lol.

Go to the envlope on the wii chanels screen and then look for the address book the code will be on it whenyou click it. I think... LOL.

Hey guys!

want to add me?

I have DJ Hero 1 & 2 to play online... ( I want Guitar Hero!!! D': lol )
& thinking to buy more games soon

2207-6965-5293-7278

my number is 8199-1474-7778-9691
Mark

I added you, hope you don't matter,
I leave my Wii Code in a post ^ add me (; :papermario: lol

Depends, In Newer Hero games (Guitar Hero 5. Guitar Hero WoR, even Band Hero) your friend code is the same as your wii code, In GH WoR you can even send random people a friend request, now for the earlier Hero games (3, World Tour, Aerosmith, Smash Hits) you´ll have to sign in, then go to the online settings enter the friend rooster and there should be your code, hope this helps :yesnod:

I ADDED YOU TOO!! (;

are you a latino? :papermario:

well here is my friend code!!! 2207-6965-5293-7278

ADD ME <3!

Your Wii's address and your friend code is completely different. The address allows you to contact other wii owners from one another's wii. Like, messaging each other, and exchanging gifts. Your friend code is different according to what game you play online. If you exchange your friend code with another person, then you're allowed to play online with that person. Also, the friend code has twelve digits, and the platform's address has sixteen. If you know your wii's address, then we should exchange them. Let me be your first wii friend. Do you play Goldeneye? If you don't, then I recommend for you to purchase it. We could play online. Anyway, message me if want to add each other.

I added you too! :)

Add me <3 2207-6965-5293-7278

Last edited by a moderator:
Back