new update!!

yeah i hoped for check mii out but i think its been said to release in nov in japan , what that means for us , who knows ... not me !

I just cant believe the amount of space this update has taken up for what it is!

im wondering if it has "hidden" updates for something that isn't yet available (say something in a game) which is why they haven't told us?
I can't think what, but to explain what I mean, take an IM program that runs "inside" SSBB andwe won't be able to find out until they release the game?
I dunno PURE 100% speculation and prayers!

well im having trouble getting the internet update, id say its because of massive server load etc.

Also, I guess we will have to wait for the official word from ninty as to what actually changes in this update.

el-zilcho said:
Ok so i woke up tpday and decided to do a random update

and hey presto!!

problem is that I dont know what its updated !

wii shop channel is now allowing you to update everbody votes and internet channel , I updated EV but cant find any difference

any ideas?

just found an article saying that it mite be to add keyboard support which makes sense seeing as though I cant find anything physical yet and its probably giving the option to update from shop channel in case you're not interested in using a keyboard or havent enough memory!

I dont want to update internet channel until i kknow if it is just keyboard support as It doesnt interest me that much and id rather save blocks

dude check out wii shop channel and u will notice that nintendo added Neo-Geo to it's arsenal of game systems. It's awesome *bows to nintendo's greatness*

Hyrulian Knight of Legend said:
dude check out wii shop channel and u will notice that nintendo added Neo-Geo to it's arsenal of game systems. It's awesome *bows to nintendo's greatness*

I thought the neo geo games were avaliable since friday??

anyway we all know what the updates all about now ,

Im just shocked about how many blocks the Int channel update has used up as not much has changed or improved a whole lot for what I can tell

If anyone could shed some light i would be grateful

Last edited:
el-zilcho said:
I thought the neo geo games were avaliable since friday??

anyway we all know what the updates all about now ,

Im just shocked about how many blocks the Int channel update has used up as not much has changed or improved a whole lot for what I can tell

If anyone could shed some light i would be grateful
I am guessing bug fixes? Anyone tried playing a long YouTube videos on it as before it would crash. Whatever they've done USB keyboard support works, however seems to act funny anytime the SHIFT key is down. Other than that it is usable, as I am experimenting with it as we speak via PS/2 to USB adapter.

Anyone know whats new with everybody votes , ninty is being vague
all i can think is that its something in preparation for the upcoming game rankings feature

Back