New User Here!

Primus

WiiChat Member
Jul 16, 2011
WA
Hey there! I've been a Nintendo fan for a long time and the Wii is one of my favorite consoles that I own. I just found out about this site today and thought that forum discussions are a great way to meet new fans that share the same interests. About me? I'm a 16 year old dude that does everything a regular teenager does (Regular does not include drinking under age or doing drugs...seems like the definition for a teen these days) So yeah, I hope to have some fun discussions on here.

Welcome to the forums, Primus. If you want a place to discuss anything and everything nintendo, you're definitely in the right place. Hope you enjoy the forums, as well as the community we've got here. =)

Regular does not include drinking under age or doing drugs...seems like the definition for a teen these days.

Ain't that the sad truth... =/ Why can't people enjoy their damn lives, or work hard to be ABLE to without wasting it all away in such practices?

Even though it's somewhat hypocritical for me to say that, but... yeah. 'Least I don't go 'round preaching it and telling off kids like that. xD

Welcome! I'm semi-new here and new to the Wii, though my kids have been Nintendo fans their whole lives. My kids (youngest two are 20 and 18) would applaud you for your wise choices. I've been blessed to have level-headed kids who have plenty of fun without breaking the law.

What games do you play? Might be some of the same ones my kids play....

Ain't that the sad truth... =/ Why can't people enjoy their damn lives, or work hard to be ABLE to without wasting it all away in such practices?

Even though it's somewhat hypocritical for me to say that, but... yeah. 'Least I don't go 'round preaching it and telling off kids like that. xD[/QUOTE]
its cause people cant get enough of that weed

Welcome! I'm semi-new here and new to the Wii, though my kids have been Nintendo fans their whole lives. My kids (youngest two are 20 and 18) would applaud you for your wise choices. I've been blessed to have level-headed kids who have plenty of fun without breaking the law.

What games do you play? Might be some of the same ones my kids play....

Oh nice! Some of my favorite games are Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Legend of Zelda, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Red Steel, and many more!

leave no one like you drugs and alcohol are amazing
Drugs and alcohol are not amazing they're stupid. All they do is f*** you up. And for what? To feel good during that one moment? Do you ever stop to think that it's actually killing your brain cells or you could get a serious disease from them? No. You just wanna have a "good time." If you use drugs and alcohol you're just killing yourself and hurting the ones who love you, if there are even any. So he's making a good choice. I'm also 16 and I'm ashamed to know that's all people think of when it comes to teenagers.

Drugs and alcohol are not amazing they're stupid. All they do is f*** you up. And for what? To feel good during that one moment? Do you ever stop to think that it's actually killing your brain cells or you could get a serious disease from them? No. You just wanna have a "good time." If you use drugs and alcohol you're just killing yourself and hurting the ones who love you, if there are even any. So he's making a good choice. I'm also 16 and I'm ashamed to know that's all people think of when it comes to teenagers.

Well said.

Back