New Wii HD?

This thread is about rumors based on facts... not creating rumors

Flaws in your predictions

First off Nintendo even since like the N64 or so... never really looks on getting better graphics instead it aims for gameplay.

Second off Nintendo can't get a Nvidia chipset because currently there is a present contract between only allowing Sony to use NVIDIA chipsets in their consoles

The glove idea does support my theory of a new gameplay system coming out allowing users to wear a suit and control characters with it

Well here's some news... Nintendo maybe aiming for a more futuristic gameplay design
Some sources have reported that Nintendo may be aiming to use 3D Video Glasses to immerse gamers into a new world but to me that's kinda BS for now (it sounds like Matrix lol)

Also another thing
NVIDIA Fermi isn't for the Wii HD.... it's for notebooks?
Those graphics can be done with the current graphics cards... in real time. Developers just don't have time to detail everything in a game.

PLUS ANOTHER FLAW IN YOUR PREDICTIONS
Nintendo always aims to create a system as cheap as possible... The new small size my rumors suggest supports those facts allowing reduced cost and faster processing

BASE YOUR PREDICTIONS ON PROVEN FACTS PLEASE

The prediction of the gloves are great though
That could come true in the Wii HD as Nintendo is researching (well that's what sources say) a new gameplay style

Well, this comfirms some of my predictions:

http://fgnonline.webs.com/

The AMD's Fusion is a great option, congratulations Nintendo!!

This is the way, with this the WiiHD will pulverize the xbox360 and the ps3, hell yeah!!

Aside note Epic Games will port the UE3 engine to the lastest iphone generation, it's a shame. Why the iphone and not the Wii?
The Wii supports Open GL ES 2.0 too!!
Probably this regards to money, Apple gave enought money to Epic Games to do that!!
I think if Nintendo does the same, we will receive the UE3 for Wii too!!
Here's a video:

[video=youtube;Pzts8tsKuHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzts8tsKuHs&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzts8tsKuHs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
Wii HD

@ stickmode
Seems like an awesome imagination. But there's a lot of things that will prevent that from becoming real. First off a 1080p capable GPU wouldn't fit on a glove like that. A glove would kinda be um..... IDK kinda cool but also prone to damage?

Anyawys abotu the other thing

I don't really think Nintendo will use the AMD Fusion platform. I think Sony is planning to use the AMD Fusion platform for their next system... only thing I know of new in their "next" system is that one console with the ability to output and act as 5 consoles at once so you can use the one console, connect it to 5 TV's (probably through 5 HDMI ports) and play actual split-screen (lol)... Probably will need a powerful graphics card.

I think Sony is planning to use the AMD Fusion platform for their next system... only thing I know of new in their "next" system is that one console with the ability to output and act as 5 consoles at once so you can use the one console, connect it to 5 TV's (probably through 5 HDMI ports) and play actual split-screen (lol)... Probably will need a powerful graphics card.

What's theoretically possible and what comes to pass are not always the same thing. The PS3 was originally going to have 2 HDMI ports for driving two different TV's with different content on each.

Wii HD

Exactly... but manufacturing costs for a GPU powerful enough to handle 2 systems was very high. It isn't as high now and GPUs are more powerful and can fit in smaller machines with advancing nanometer reduction technology (we're at 32nm-45nm currently back in 2006 it was at 90nm)

Sony plans on using the AMD Fusion platform since it's cost effective, extremely powerful, and yet very simple and small.

@ stickmode
Seems like an awesome imagination. But there's a lot of things that will prevent that from becoming real. First off a 1080p capable GPU wouldn't fit on a glove like that. A glove would kinda be um..... IDK kinda cool but also prone to damage?

Anyawys abotu the other thing

I don't really think Nintendo will use the AMD Fusion platform. I think Sony is planning to use the AMD Fusion platform for their next system... only thing I know of new in their "next" system is that one console with the ability to output and act as 5 consoles at once so you can use the one console, connect it to 5 TV's (probably through 5 HDMI ports) and play actual split-screen (lol)... Probably will need a powerful graphics card.

Well, now there is a rumor about Intel trying to convice Nintendo to use their CPU/GPU solution Larrabe. But I hope they choose AMD fusion. About the next Nintendo's console code name "Zii", I refered to a console like the DS Lite XL where the CPU/GPU is in there. The gloves only has some gyroscopes for motion controls and one vitaly sensor...
Soon I will show you my design about the console concept and the glove controls...

Last edited:
Back