Next Call Of Duty

Kr1pTic

WiiChat Member
May 10, 2011
Manteca,CA
Ok so we all know that a new call of duty is in the works and is always set for a november release. I want to know what game would you guys rather have MW2 or MW3. I do not know for sure if infinity ward is making the next call of duty but if they did do you think they will make a wii version this time? Last time we got a MW port from treyarch so i wouldnt be surprised if we got MW2. I know what your thinking why would you want MW2 it's full of bugs,and unbalanced but it would be cool if they fixed it making Grenade Launchers less powerful, making guns with silencers work, getting rid of stopping power and one man army,i never really played MW2 so it would still be fresh to me and if treyarch ports it again maybe they can fix the problems. But at the same time having MW3 would be cool because it is the newer game. Or maybe a surprise Respawn makes a good game for wii.

Let me know what you think

Its going to be same shite as usual

Always with the release round 11/11.
A war game round then?
Disrespectful feckers

Never noticed that cod was released around the cease of world war 1 ......maybe a selling point.....

Modern warfare 3 would the great but its unlikely.....

Last edited:
i love all cod games

the only thing that make bo a 6 instead of 10 to me is the extreme lag all the time. great game but cant ever play it...

I dont see any news of the MW3 being on the wii. I would venture to say that the wii will not get on more COD contant until the new Nintendo game system is released, including DLC. :(

Back