Next Sonic game to be called Sonic Unleashed?

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
t has been revealed today that Sega has filed a trademark for the name Sonic Unleashed, likely to be a new Sonic game for Next-generation consoles.

There aren't any details about this game and it's unlikely that Sega will announce anything soon, but we're hoping they'll ditch the adventure style Sonic and take it back to its roots with fast paced platforming action.

doesnt say much now but hope that they make it good like old games. linkage

F$#%in awesome....i loved the classic fast paced platforming era....the blue blur is finally back woohoo!

tampa2012 said:
F$#%in awesome....i loved the classic fast paced platforming era....the blue blur is finally back woohoo!

he says there hoping fo one like the original.

Dont think that yet,as much as i love sonic it could easily be messed up....................

i never played the wii version of sonic or sonic riders either, so the only sonic games i know are the retro classic ones sonic 1,2 and, never played 4 i even bought the gamecube retro version.. i wanna play or buy sonic riders, how is it? heard sonic 1 for wii sucks though.

Decent name, I guess its safe to assume we will see a Wii version of the game.

i wish they would just remake all the sega classics soni 1 2 and 3 and do them in 3d like they did the green hill stage in sonic adventure 2

vashivihan said:
doesnt say much now but hope that they make it good like old games. linkage

Yes grandpa, I know that catfish was huge. What? YOUR GIVING ME YOUR PRIZED DEER HEADS??? schweet...

Bah, i think everyone wants to get rid of the adventure style gameplay.

I will rent this game no matter how good it is. I love sonic games but they dont have good multiplayer stuff.

Sounds like fun. I will have to also rent or borrow a friends before making a $50 (guessing) purchase. Can't wait for some trailers and vids.

Back