Ngamer says Nintendo will say Wii info at Leipzig:

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Ngamer says Nintendo will reveal new Wii info at Leipzig:

“The big question is: when will we be able to get our hands on it (the Wii)? We won’t know for certain until the Leipzig expo at the end of August, when the launch details will be revealed in all their flippery.”

Source:CLICK!

Well Nintendo did say we will know new Wii info by September. So we can only hope that this is a true statement, so thats all for now.

-Homicidal_Gamer

Last edited:
Cant really trust anything anymore. Ive said it before and I will get in early on this thread to say that speculating as to when the press announcement for the release date will be is a waste of time. The Wii is coming on a set date, whether they give us that date sooner or later will not change the fact that the date is set and will get here when it gets here. Even speculating as to when the release date itself is will earn you nothing. We all want to get a Wii, but none of us will have one until it is out. So until then, lets wait patiently, set some money aside and pay attention to legitimate release info - I guarantee the real information will be easy to find once it becomes known - and then we can pre-order, or at least pitch a tent in front of Best Buy . . .

Back