Nights uses weather forecast

Wii_Smurf said:
Don't worry they'll have it soon.

Seems cool anyways

I posted in another thread saying that sony steal everything off the wii its so sad init:prrr: can sony think of their own ideas please.

Another idea i have is that when you complete the game you can have a weather control tower:D that would be quite fun i would sit there for hours:

i wanna some rain, i wanna some sun, i wanna some midly cloudy but still sunny with a slight cance of rain, i want rainbows:thumbsup:

Hopefully its something great...

That feature would be better off in Madden. IT would be cool on Tiger Woods too. Uh-o, it's raining in Augusta. Guess I can't go golfing today.

I cant golf anymore, it got boring... It technicaly would be good in all games like this. Its just a good idea.

New Jersey

Cpt.McLoud said:
In a way GTA is realistic but its not every day you see some drug dealer stealing cars doing missions for people while you watch them complete a game.

You clearly never lived in new jersey:smilewinkgrin:
North Jersey Represent

It was the same back in the day just went by time of year and day. It would go night at night and day durring the day it snowed on christmas and april 1 had pink snow i think. there was also a thing where if it got to like 2005 or something it would make stars fall. Its been a while so i dont rember them all perfect but it was something like that.

This should be an optional feature on all games. Although weather is not as up to date as you would hope this means that we could be getting what we had 5-6 hours ago. Also about saying weather in your post either you don't know the difference between words or you were being funny. Coincidentally you spealt it wrong in a thread that was about Weather.

IMHO, this would make the games all the more immersive. Can you imagine playing during a thunderstorm and having thunder rolling outside and inside your house? Or a sunny say inside and out? Or simply an afternoon rain?

The only downside is that the Wii updates weather only a couple times a day which would tend to give you a rather large time slice of the same weather.

Yeah, I started to stop watching the Weather Channel on the Wii for that reason. The only thing that seems to get updated often is the News Channel...

This is a horrific idea because-

It's always raining.
I haven't seen snow in a decade
And it's always raining.

I pity Wales.

I wish it would rain all the time here... I hate the sun SO much...

Back