Nintendo 64 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time over Wii The Lengend of Zelda: TP?

Well yeah... the temples and all. But it was really different too.

*Moved*

I prefer TP. I know it didn't do much that Ocarina of Time didn't already do, but for me TP is more fun (and it doesn't have that Navi or that owl).

I think that for those of us who played OoT in 1998, it will always be better in our minds than any other 3D Zelda. It set the bar for comparisons, it set a precedent in the gaming style, characteristics and that final battle with Ganon was EPIC.

Maybe if Twilight was released back then, and that final battle with Ganon hadn't been so easy, one could say that Twilight would've had the opportunity to be the better game, but DON'T.

Ocarina of Time because it's my favorite game of all time. Twilight Princess is my second favorite in the series, though. Love them both.

well twilight princess is the game that got me into zelda i never really thought of playing the zelda games before i saw the commercials for tp. so twilight princess is my favorite but when i went back and played oot i found it really fun. along with the other zeldaz

Personally, I think they are both great games. The Legend of Zelda series is my favorite of all time, and always will be. However, if I had to compare the games, my favorite would be Ocorina of Time. The reason is that it is a classic and was the start to all 3D Zelda games.

All the thread revivals lately, sheesh. :lol: I remember reading a thread like this back a few years and shaking my head at the arguing fanboys... Luckily, none of that in this thread.

I prefer TP just for the reason that I actually... well, beat it. :lol: Perhaps that'l change when I get my hands on a 3DS and OoT's remake.

Back