Nintendo Characters have not made it to Brawl yet

Krystal, wolf, slippy, peppy, falco, james mccloud, pigma etc.

^Really Cpt.......Pigma? I can see Peppy as an assist trophy but Pigma?? There's a 5% chance that he'll make any appearence in Brawl [Unless he's a sticker/reg trophy]

Shoko said:
^Really Cpt.......Pigma? I can see Peppy as an assist trophy but Pigma?? There's a 5% chance that he'll make any appearence in Brawl [Unless he's a sticker/reg trophy]

Most of those won't even see brawl stardom what so ever, just gave a vague fox round up.

Besides, Pigma has no friends, burn him.

sorabrawl said:
Luigi (got an idea for a different FS than Mario's. He can turn giant like in New Super Mario Bros)
no luigis Fs would be he turns into Mr.L jumps into big bro flys up flys back down smashing the stage causing a tremor then luigi jumps out and big bro flys up in to the top of the screen shooting missiles the explodes!!!!!!!:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Most of those won't even see brawl stardom what so ever, just gave a vague fox round up.

Besides, Pigma has no friends, burn him.
Lol. Burn him

Hyde14 said:
well what about outside of that event.......
No SSB character is useless. You just gotta know how to use them. Like, I can kill a pro who's using Fox with Jigglypuff or Pichu cause I know how to use them. Jigglypuff is also easlily manuvered. You can jump forward and then sway back in one jump. She's good in the air. At Hyrule Temple you can jump off the east end and just fall to the bottom with her. And you can also actualyy fall under final destinantion and puf back up. She's a very useful character if you know how to use her.

Back