nintendo consoles

hey

I don't understand this "mature" games sorta statement I see some people make... When people say they are to "mature" to play/like a certain game, sounds imature to me??? I myself prefered the GameCube games, as I thought they had the best gameplay and were the most fun.

But yea, if you don't like a game, then you don't like it... but not liking a game because you feel you are to "mature" for it just sounds a bit crazy to me? But I dunno...

Anyhows just a thought, I'm not saying this is how it is or anything.

edit
BTW, sorry to go off topic.

Well I think the first system I got was the Original Gameboy, well my bro wanted one, and I couldn't understand the big deal, as I thought they were just like one of them little Electronic Heldheld games. But once I played one I thought they rocked :). The first game we got was Fortress of Fear (was cool). Then I got Castlevania, and bro got Metroid 2, I thought Metroid2 was the best :).

Then it was onto the NES, along with Double Dragon 2. I first saw one at a friends, and they had Double Dragon 2, which rocked :). The first time I played Mario Bros 1 rocked, well I hired it from video store. I remember thinking the mushrooms killed you, so I always avoided them, until one time I acidently hit one :D. Another game we had at one stage was Burai Fighter, and I thought it was darn cool :).

Then onto the SNES with Mario Allstars, well we didn't get this until ages after it was released. But yea, it rocked when we finally got one. I remember wanting to get DOOM, but it was to expensive. So that day we ended up getting Super Metroid + Star Wing/Fox, as they were together in some deal, and they were the best :).

Then the N64, we were onto it from Day 1, we had to sell the SNES and everything. Well we just laybuyed it (started paying it off), but we got to take this cool video home with us and I watched it over and over, hehe :). I thought Mario64 was the best :). Well I first played Mario64 before the N64 was even released, as we once went on a drive with our Grandma, and we stopped in to a Toy Shop in some small town, and they had an N64 on display to play :D, we thought it was the best :). I thought the N64 had a heap of great games :). I remember travelling to another town to get GoldenEye 007 right when it was released, I somehow knew it would be great :).

Then onto the GameCube, I must admit it wasn't hardly as exciting as the N64 was :\. I liked Wave Race, Zelda WW, Resident Evil 1, and Metroid Prime.

The nice thing about the old days (GB, NES and SNES) was that we never really knew about any of the games before buying, so everything about them was a complete surprise :).

cyas

Last edited:
Back