Favourite Console (-Wii)

Hey N64 is my Fav system but i wana tell u PS2 isnt a load of crap. sold over 120 Million. What many dont realize is it has games for EVERYONE with its library well surpasse 6,000 Games you can easily find games. Many which feel like Nintendo Made ( Like Katamari Damacy )

Super!!!
Metal Warriors
Yoshi's Island
Mario Paint
Cybertron
Lemmings
Link to the Past
Secret of Evermore
Tetris Attack
Super Metroid
Gradius III

I think that my favorite was either the SNES or the N64. Both had excellent games that I played all of my childhood, and you can thank the N64 for my bad grades ;)

wezeles said:
Console sorry kids you cant beat NES... i mean nothing.. nothing brought gaming into the home like NES atari came close but was swamped with tones of 3rd party crap games so many were the same and really most of them were no more better then a colored hang man game on you tv. now NES that little 8bit system did amazing things with many thousands of games all of which were pretty good.. and the games evolved with the time not the system... SMB compared to SMB3 ... and they were on the same console hole different world... NES hands down even if you were too young to really know it.. come on over i have over 800 NES games the power glove,powerpad "old school DDR mat" and the Rob the robot... incredible...

not that the new generation consoles arnt cool i loved some revolutionary systems i still have a 3DO just cause of the corny live video cop games.. and Turbo graphixs 16 was a good one

but nothing nothing brought gaming into the homes and made everyone love it like NES

NUFF SAID

If I can't include PS2, my favorite console would be N64...closely followed by SNES purely because the great classic RPG's on it.

I'd have to say N64, with NES coming in a close second. N64 just had some of the funnest games to play.

Adamquest64 said:
that's your third example? Time Splitters 2? Weak.

If you are naming the best Gamecube games its kidna weak for its third party but TII is an awesome game man dont get on this guys ass. You Could have said Metroid prime tho....=)

My favorite Third-party game for the Cube is Viewtiful Joe 2 (Yeah, it beats Resident evil 4)

ninnie x said:
Mine was definetly Gamecube. The games were awsome, the graphics were awsome, and of course the gameplay. But I also thought the PS3 had pretty good graphics. But the glitches and the gameplay are so bad, it's not even funny!:incazzato:

the gamecube was the worst system, it targeted kids, and made the donkey kong franchise look like crap(hell they even removed him froma a playable character in mario parties), only good franchises were Super smash bros and metroid prime, and tales of symphonia

mushroomedmario said:
the gamecube was the worst system, it targeted kids, and made the donkey kong franchise look like crap(hell they even removed him froma a playable character in mario parties), only good franchises were Super smash bros and metroid prime, and tales of symphonia

You are a RETARD! If you want to complain UNDERSTAND what you speak of first! the DK series was made by Rareware, which got out of business with Nintendo and are now partnered with Microsoft, and have been. And just to name a Few Metroid Prime 1 and 2, Mario sunshine, Paper mario, Timeplsiters, Viewtiful joe, Melee, Turok, Pikmin 1 &2, Animal Crossing, F-Zero GX, Luigis Mansion, Twilight Princess.Wind waker. GameCube ROCKS. anyone who bullshits about this kiddie crap is a Nintendo Hater and dumbass. If you have to low of a self esteem you cant play games that are "kiddy" then just stfu. just for one, Resident Evil 4 IS NOT a kiddy game. Go play Gears of War you little *****

Back