Favourite Console (-Wii)

My fav. console ever for Nintendo would have to be the SNES so far, but the Wii is catching up, somehow...

Commador 64 (Maybe)
Intellivision
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Super Famacon (I knows its the japans import of SNES, so what)
Sega Genesis
Sega Gamegear (sort of)
Sega CD (only for Dracula and Leagel inforcers)
Gameboy
Neogeo
Sega Dreamcast
Gamecube
Wii

1. NES - It had the most groundbreaking titles ever! Final Fantasy, Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Megaman, and much more!

2. PS2 - The library of this console is so rich and full of so many different types of genres, I'd find it hard to believe a gamer couldn't find atleast 20 games they like.

3. Dreamcast - So many unique games on this little system it was crazy, definatley tied me over until the PS2 got some good games.

4. DS - Finally a console to attract all types of gamers and it allowed easy ways to do multiplayer and connect online with friends. The games may not be groundbreaking as the other systems games, but the little features of this console such as having a touchscreen and two screens is what helps it win.

As usual there is not enough NES love, youngsters....

Last edited:
snes.gif

SNES!!!!!

hello??? You can't choose Wii.

N64 is best besides Wii since I can't choose it.

I got a N64 back in 1998. I played it alot and loved it. I was just becoming a gamer since I was only 6 at the time. I got Diddy Kong rRacing the day i got the N64, which was Christmas. I also got Mario Kart 64 as another Christmas present. I got Super Mario 64 later which was when I became a huge Mario faa. Then I got Mario Party, MP2, MP3, Donkey Kong 64, and many other games. I tried Jet Force Gemini at a friend's house about a year ago, and it is awsome. I then bought it at gamestop. By the way, go buy Jet Force Gemini. NOW. it is a great game and the Multiplayer is really fun. I then got a GC in 2002 and got Pikmin and Luigi's Mansion. I really didn't think Luigi's mansion was that good, but it was ok. Pikmin is really fun. I got Mario Party 5, 6, and 7. I got Super Mario Sunshine which is another great mario game. I did play NES at one of my friend's house and it is really fun but the N64 is better to me.

N64 Since it had a lot of great games: Zelda, Mario 64, Golden Eye, and Super Smash Brothers.

Console sorry kids you cant beat NES... i mean nothing.. nothing brought gaming into the home like NES atari came close but was swamped with tones of 3rd party crap games so many were the same and really most of them were no more better then a colored hang man game on you tv. now NES that little 8bit system did amazing things with many thousands of games all of which were pretty good.. and the games evolved with the time not the system... SMB compared to SMB3 ... and they were on the same console hole different world... NES hands down even if you were too young to really know it.. come on over i have over 800 NES games the power glove,powerpad "old school DDR mat" and the Rob the robot... incredible...

not that the new generation consoles arnt cool i loved some revolutionary systems i still have a 3DO just cause of the corny live video cop games.. and Turbo graphixs 16 was a good one

but nothing nothing brought gaming into the homes and made everyone love it like NES

as for handhelds... sorry ninty fans never was a fan of game boy.. not untill Advance.. and even then..

back when i was a kid 10-15 years ago Sega Game Gear was top dog better graphics bigger screen bigger sound better games.. Nintendo has just finnaly caught up to the old school game gear of my youth.... i had everythign for it even a insert that turned my game gear into a portable color t.v. and radio.. it didn't get any cooler and they are just now catching up... if your parents really loved you back in the day they chipped in the extra 20 bucks and got you the 3 inch colored Game boy..... Game Gear hands down

but the DS gets me today.. only cause sega is no longer making handhelds or consoles otherwise im sure they would still own with the headstart they had

wezeles said:
Console sorry kids you cant beat NES... i mean nothing.. nothing brought gaming into the home like NES atari came close but was swamped with tones of 3rd party crap games so many were the same and really most of them were no more better then a colored hang man game on you tv. now NES that little 8bit system did amazing things with many thousands of games all of which were pretty good.. and the games evolved with the time not the system... SMB compared to SMB3 ... and they were on the same console hole different world... NES hands down even if you were too young to really know it.. come on over i have over 800 NES games the power glove,powerpad "old school DDR mat" and the Rob the robot... incredible...

not that the new generation consoles arnt cool i loved some revolutionary systems i still have a 3DO just cause of the corny live video cop games.. and Turbo graphixs 16 was a good one

but nothing nothing brought gaming into the homes and made everyone love it like NES

Finally someone I can agree with. NES, know your roots!

Back