Favourite Console (-Wii)

I like the Super Nintendo, I have the most memories with that system with games like Super Mario Kart, EarthBound, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Mario Paint, Zelda game, and sooo many other titles. I'd like to see some of my fave titles on the SNES put on the Wii Shop Channel...come to think of it they hardly have any titles in the SNES section cept Sims City & F-Zero...I hope they add more soon.

i have to say game cube (sorry i borke that partten of snes but i have never played it i'm only 13) because of melee YEA FALCO:worship:

N64, because it was the first time I really played games in 3d. :smilewinkgrin: At that time, I never liked Sony (ever) and I wasn't interested in dreamcast. So I got an N64. I was a Nintendo fan before N64, but the system really made me a "hardcore" Nintendo fan. :smilewinkgrin:

gibsonrocker800 said:
Oh btw, to all you Super Mario 64 fans. (you've probably heard this a million years ago, but i didnt find out till june of this year and ive had N64 since 1996.. well i was like 5 but whatever)... there are glitches that enable you to beat the game in like 20 minutes. the first one, you use the bunny to pass through 2 doors which bring u to second bowser... and then you do the long jump in this weird backwards way to get u through the door in the upstairs part of the castle, and then u use that same jump to get u up the never ending stairs. ask for details or look it up.

You mean this?

Sry bout the double post ...

yes,I think there done with the gameboy series.They might just stick with the DS series or something.

Back