Your Gaming History

Gaming Since: 1990, the year I was born

NES - Super Mario Bros. 3 and Dr. Mario

SNES - Haven't played since I was a kid, but I liked Super Mario All Stars, The Lion King, and Donkey Kong Country

N64 - Mario Kart 64, Zelda games, Super Mario 64

PS1 - Resident Evil

GCN - Resident Evil games, Tales of Symphonia, Wind Waker, too much to count

PS2 - God of War, Resident Evil games, Kingdom Hearts

GB/GBC/GBA SP - Tales of Phantasia, Pokemon games, Mario and Luigi

NDS - Daigaso! Band Bros., Tetris DS, too many to count

Wii - Twilight Princess

First Gaming Glory Moment - When I beat Super Mario Bros. 3 in 1995

Worst: When my NES broke, my SNES was sold behind my back, and my N64 controllers were worn down

Most Difficult: I still can't beat Zelda II.

Favorite Console: Nintendo 32. Now I think it's the Wii, possibly.

Favorite Game: I'm going to wait a year before I officially declare Twilight Princess as my favorite, but second would either go to Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. Both were so good.

Bad Habits: Talking to myself when playing Zelda

Looking Forward To: Internet Channel, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Animal Crossing for Wii, and hopefully a Zelda that can even beat Twilight Princess in glory

Gaming since: 1994

Consoles History:
SNES (1994-1998)
N64 (1996-Present)
Playstation (1999-Present)
Gameboy Colour (1999-Present)
Gameboy Advanced (2001-Present)
Playstation 2 (2001-2004)
Gamecube (2003-Present)
My own PC (2005-Present)
Nintendo DS (Red)(2006)
NES (2006)
SNES (2006)
Wii (2006)

Games Mastered and Most Loved:

These are just a few of the many games i love and remember mastering

Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES)
Donkey Kong Country 3 (SNES)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Super Smash Bros. (N64)
Paper Mario (N64)
Digimon World 1 (PSOne)
Smackdown! 2 (PSOne)
Pokemon Red (GBC)
Pokemon Blue (GBC)
Pokemon Yellow (GBC)
Pokemon Gold (GBC)
Pokemon Crystal (GBC)
Super Mario Advanced (GBA)
Pokemon Leaf Green (GBA)
Wrestlemania X8 (GBA)
Smackdown 4 Shut Your Mouth (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
DDR Extreme 2 (PS2)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)
Super Mario Strikers (GC)
Mario Party 5,6,7 (GC)
Legend Of Zelda 4 Swords (GC)
World Of Warcraft (PC)
The Sims/The Sims 2 (PC)
Age Of Mythology (PC)
Mario Kart DS (DS)
Cooking Mama (DS)
Brain Age (DS)
New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
Super Mario Bros. (NES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Wii Sports (Wii)
Legend Of Zelda (NES (VC Wii))
Red Steel (Wii)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating the elite four in pokemon Red!!!

Best Gaming Moment: letting go of my wiimote by accident while playing wii tennis and making a huge whole in my wall!! haha,, and beating paper mario was pretty great too. and completing any of the pokemon games)

Worst Gaming Moment: Selling my SNES for some quick cash to buy the sims back when it came out, i eventually bought another SNES a year ago!! but it was so sad lol

Most Differcult Gaming Moment: The first time i picked up a game controller, it was SNES and i was playing donkey kong i was about 5, i had no idea what to do :( lol

Favourite Games: Pokemon series, DDR series, Mario series, DKCountry sereis,

Favourite Consoles: First -> N64 Second -> Gameboy Colour -> tie Wii & DS

Bad Habits during Gaming: none

Looking forward to: the Wii, ,can't wait to see what happens with this console!

Last edited:
Oh, this is cool!

Gaming since: I'm not going to figure out the year, lol. Around 4-5.

Consoles History: NES (still own), SNES, Sega Gensis, Sege GameGear, Gameboy (Still own), Color Gameboy (Still own), Sega Saturn (Still own), Sega Dreamcast (Still own), Nintendo Gamecube (Still own), Playstation (Still own), Playstation 2 (Still own), Nintendo DS (lol), Wii.

Dragon Warrior III (NES)
Battletoads (NES)
Zelda: From NES until now (Well, not the Wii one yet, lol).
Pokemon Red (GB)
Pokemon Blue (GB)
Tales of the Abyss (PS2)
Tales of Symphonia (GC)
Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 (PS2)
FF7, 8 (PS)
Shining the Holy Ark (Sega Saturn)
Panzer Dragoon Saga (Sega Saturn)
Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast)
Grandia (PS)
Grandia 2 (Dreamcast)

... Nevermind, this could go on forever, lol.

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beatin Metal Gear for NES. That game took forever and it made me so #WUJYTlkeawrhja;werlhkj at one point, especially that stupid field with the scorpions that's repeated over and over.

Best Gaming Moment: Not sure, lol. Wouldn't there be a lot? Can't really say.

Worst Gaming Moment: When a kid broke my Sega Gensis. Yeah that made me really mad, lol. I would still have it today.

Most Differcult Gaming Moment: ... It sounds stupid but making guys believe I'm a REAL gamer! No one believes me until they talk to me, that's so freakin' sad, lol. I know it's because I don't look like someone who looks at games.

Favourite Games: Oh man, that's too hard to answer. Shining the Holy Ark and Panzer Dragoon Saga have always been huge favorites of mine. Mario, dur. Recent? Tales of the Abyss.

Favourite Consoles: I like them all for all their different games but Sega Saturn, NES. Still love my NES.

Bad Habits during Gaming: I throw a fit. I throw my controller a lot or curse like crazy. Wouldn't you go crazy if you're trying to beat a boss 298602948 times and then you realize there's that one move that makes a difference. UGH, lol.

Looking forward to: Online games for the Wii, FFXIII: Versus.

My Gaming History

Gaming since: Super Mario Bros. on the NES

Consoles History: NES, SNES, Sega Genesis GameGear, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, GBA SP, PS2, Nintendo DS, WII

Too many to count, but some games that will remain forever with me..
Sonic The Hedgehog
GoldenEye 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Xenosaga Episodes I thru III
Fighting Force 64 (oh yea!!)
Tales of Symphonia
I know theres more, but its too early to remember :p

First Gaming Glory Moment: Getting the damn code in Aladin to work right!
A BB AA B (something along those lines)

Best Gaming Moment: Beating my first RPG ever, Xenosaga I (I was a late bloomer in the RPG department). OR! Staying up all night starting at 6pm to beat Tales of Symphonia, I went to bed around 9 the next morning.

Worst Gaming Moment: Not being able to figure out the Water Temple in OOT, and having a friend do it for me :(

Most Differcult Gaming Moment: Owning Tiamats (a boss) face in Xenosaga I

Favourite Games: Zelda, Xenosaga, Resident Evil Remake

Favourite Consoles:
Nintendo 64 & *gasp* PS2... SO FAR!

Bad Habits during Gaming: Cursing, talking to myself, sometimes a controller may fly.

Looking forward to: Animal Crossing Wii!

Gaming since: 1996
Consoles owned: PS1,PS2,Dreamcast,Genesis,CD,32X,Saturn,Virtual Boy,GBASP,DSlite,N-Gage,Neo Geo Pocket
Sum of the games I owned:
Sonic N (N-Gage)
Sonic Adventure
Sonic's Pocket Adventure(NeoGeoPocket)
Sonic 3D Blast(both Genesis and Saturn)
Virtual Mario Bros.
WarioWare: Touched(DS)/Twisted(GBA)
Sonic Jam
NiGHTS
DOOM(CD32X)
Sonic R
Katamari Damacy
Madden 95 and 96(Genesis)
Madden 97-00(Saturn,PS1)
Madden 00-02(Dreamcast,PS1[00])
Madden 03-05,07(PS2)
LEGO Star Wars 1(PS2,GBA)
SMB3(GBA)
Mario Kart Advance
Mario Kart Super Racing(GBA)
Sonic Mega Collection +Plus(PS2)
E> fave momentz <3:
Got mario hack in Sonic Adventure.
Beat NiGHTS
Got all True Endings w/all 14 emeralds in Sonic 3 and Knuckles(SMC+)
Completed Madden's Story Modes 95-05 and 07 with Colts.(Peyton r00lz)
Toughest time in videogaming:
Trying to win Super Bowl in Madden '00

Gaming since I played centipede on Atari, can't remember when that was

Consoles History: Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Gameboy, N64, GBA, Gamecube

Sonic 1 and 2 (SEGA)
Streets of Rage and Revenge of Shinobi (SEGA)
Mega Bomberman
Goldeneye 007 (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: OoT (N64)
Mario 64
F zero x (N64)
Mario Kart 64
WWF No Mercy (N64)
Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
Resi 4 GC
Super Smash Bros (GC)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Flying through Sonic 1 in one sitting was a big achivement way back when for me.

Best Gaming Moment: When the power went off in halls at uni, only thing in the whole building to have power (apart from emergency exit lights) was my mates laptop running Mario Kart 64 an Super Smash Bros... 4 player battles seemed so amazing in the dark with beers and everyone watching with candles.

Worst Gaming Moment: About to defeat Andre the Giant in the 100man rumble in WWF No Mercy (N64) when my brother threw a bottle... PING direct hit on the RESET buttom. :( (not the worst moment but a memorable bad one)

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: emm trying to get the wii was pretty difficult for me, lots of ppl have already completed that one lol.

Favourite Games: Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Sonic (2-D series), Super Smash Bros Melee

Favourite Consoles: Nintendo 64 for some of my best times playing video games.

Bad Habits during Gaming: Cursing and shouting louder than you'd think possible.

Looking forward to: New versions of old games i love (zelda, Mario kart, Smash bros) Sequels and remakes can be amazing in my opinion :)

Some cool ol' skool machines

Darkprinny said:
First Binatone (about 3at the time)
Then went to Atari vcs/2600 favegame Yars reenge
master system fave game Wonder boy 3
Nes Fave game Zelda
Game gear fave game "undecided"
"few other little known consoles" like dragon 32
Mega drive Fave game "undecided"
Mega cd Fave Sonic cd
Saturn "undecided"
Atari jaguar fave tempest 2000
Snes I WAS LATE
Few more unknowns including Vurtal boy

What an interesting and colourful journey , through many different and "forgotten??" machines ..... I'm impressed .:smilewinkgrin:
Dragon 32 . The micro computer era . Reminds me of the likes of Sinclear , Vic20 and various other 4bit machines .
ABC had a Commodore 64 .
I'd really like to know what the "few other little known consoles" were ?
And what old'ns you have gotten ?

I reee memberrr when

Defining gaming moment-Space Invaders 1980 , I was 10years old .
I also remember, there were the electro-mechanical arcade machines .
Like this one, it was a revolving drum on its side , coloured like tarmac , with matchbox type cars on it .These were encased , and you looked down over them through a window . Another car hovered over drum via connecting rod , which you moved left and right with a steering wheel . Objective - avoid crashing ............................Familiar premise?

But space invaders was different , It was you (a lone warrior ) fighting off hoards of organised alien invaders . You were earths last on only hope .You would shoot at your attackers and your attackers while they advanced , would shoot back (how cool was that ) . And when you defeated one wave another would take its place . Never did save the earth thougt , but it may have cost me my body weight in NZ20cent peices trying .

Then came games like Galaxian , and the always cool Galaga. And don't forget Defender and Stargate . I can recite the all music and sounds of Donkey Kong . Its a party trick .Very dissapointed to hear the VC version lacks the second level . What about Scramble and Super Cobra and games like Yie are Kung Fu and the karate game with two joy sticks and F1 Pole position and Zaxxon and and......................

Home console history-Atari 400 & 800XL . Had quite a sizable library . Mum and Dad were buying my titles then .
NES & SNES .I had an apprenticeship then and mostly rented titles , though I did own NES Mario Bros 1 & 3 .Super Mario Bros 3 with its ability to move (scroll) foward and back through most levels , that was cool . My now wife then girlfriend , admittedly was beter at it than I was . We played an emulated version recently , with just a little practice, she was away .
N64. A great machine , one I am very fond of . Owned cosiderably more titles , being a tradesman by this stage . Still have it . I was lucky enough to buy a video stores entire stock of N64 titles for $NZ100 after it rental popularity had fallen to zip following the release of the PS2 and Xbox .
Currently 2 Xboxs . I have three sons now , all avid gamers . They have DS's ( one going).
And under the Xmas tree Wii

My Gaming History

Sorry Insomniac, stole your layout!

MY GAMING HISTORY:

Gaming since: Bubble Bobble on the NES

Consoles History: (In Order) NES, SNES, GameGear, Sega Genesis ,Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Nintendo 64, PS1, PS2, GBA, X-box, WII

Top favorite games from each system.
Bubble Bobble 1 and 2 (NES)
Earthbound (SNES)
Pac Man World (Sega Genesis)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Gamegear)
Mario World (Gameboy)
Pokemon Red (Gameboy Pocket)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Tomb Raider (PS1)
MGS 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2)
Super Mario World 3 -Remake- (GBA)
DOA Ultimate (XB)
Wii Sports (Wii)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating Bowser in SMW World on the SNES. I was like 6.

Best Gaming Moment: Looking at Zelda: OoT and being like "Who would play this crap?" Then picking it up and playing all the way through. Or beating any game.

Worst Gaming Moment: Having my Earthbound (SNES) saves be erased right before the final boss battle. I flipped on my brother since he accidentally hit it with his foot.

Most Diffecult Gaming Moment: Several Places in Earthbound (SNES) and LoZ: OoT (N64)

Favourite Games: Zelda's, MGS's, RE's, DMC's, Madden's, and Tony Hawk's

Favourite Consoles: PS2 thus far. So many good memories.

Bad Habits during Gaming: Cursing, yelling, calling the AI gay, and throwing my controller down when I lose.

Looking forward to: DMC4, MGS4, Halo 3, Warioware: Smooth Moves, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and a NEW Katamari game. (It was like crack!)

Last edited:
Gaming since: 1995

Consoles History: Atari 2600, NES, GB, GBC, GBASP, NGC, N64, wii, PS, PS2, PC

Pokemon Red/Blue (GB)
Pokemon Yellow (GBC)
Pokemon Gold/Silver (GBC)
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire (GBA)
Star Fox 64 (N64)
Duke Nukem 3D (PC)
Final Fantasy I (NES)
Final Fantasy II (SNES)
Final Fantasy IV (SNES)
Final Fantasy IX (PS)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating Adventure on the Atari 2600, first game I ever beat

Best Gaming Moment: Getting the Master Sword in OoT and Wind Waker, best damn sword ever. Also, doing a barrel roll in Star Fox 64 lol

Worst Gaming Moment: Playing Pokemon Gold for two hours on an AC adapter and not saving, then tripping over the adapter on my way out the door.

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Getting to the final boss in Final Fantasy I, having almost no mana, no ether, no potions, no tents, and no way to go back to resupply. Hardest battle of my life.

Favorite Console: My trusty GBA SP

Bad Habits during Gaming: Swearing...ya

Looking forward to: More Zelda, more great hand held Pokemon games, and more old school Nintendo goodness,

Gaming since:Around 5

Console History: NES, Gameboy, Gameboy colour, Playstation, N64, PS1(I got it due to Plastation being stolen), Gameboy Advance,N-Gage, Xbox, Gameboy SP, Gamecube.

Games Mastered: Loads. These include 007 Goldeneye for the N64, Zelda OOT, Windwaker, all tomb raiders for PS1. Also both Halos compleated. Other titles include RE Zero, Project Zero, NFS, and another game what springs to mind at the moment is some skateing game what came with my xbox.

Games Most loved:

Super Mario Sunshine
Goldeneye
Super Mario
Mario Kart
Donkey Konga
GTA Lot
Call Of Duty 2

First Gaming Glory Moment: Errr, I don't know if this is my first moment but meh. I compleated Aladdin on the Sega.

Best Gaming Moment: Getting need for speed :O Or getting the horse in OOT.

Worse Gaming Moment: Non come to mind however being stuck in Luigi's Mansion for 2 months annoyed me :mad:!

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Above....

Favourite Games: At the moment: Just got hooked on GTA VC :p, All time fave: Wow hard question.....

Facourite Console: N64

Bad Habits During Gaming: Non

Looking Forward to: Getting ze Wii + Xbox 360 seeing as mine is loseing its marbles.

Gaming since: 1986 (I was 3)

Console History: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy SP, Nintendo DS, Virtual Boy, Playstation 2

Games Mastered: Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy III(VI), A Link to the Past, Killer Instinct,

Games Most loved: Secret of Mana, FFIII(VI), Any Zelda Game, Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Dragon Quest Series

First Gaming Glory Moment: Getting the Master Sword in A Link to the Past

Best Gaming Moment: Seeing my grandma play Wii this past thanksgiving

Worse Gaming Moment: Playing Secret of Mana as a kid with my best friend (co-op). His brother got upset that he couldn't play and pulled the game out of the SNES while it was still on...which erased ALL my saves...i cried

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Anything about Link's Adventure

Favorite Console: SNES

Bad Habits During Gaming: None

Looking Forward to: Future Wii (Sadness, Hopefully something in the Mana series, Metroid) and DS (Dragon Quest IX) games

Gaming since: 1991 (Watched my Dad Play SMB)

Console History: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS.

Games Mastered: SMB 64, Tales of Symphonia, Golden Sun 1 and 2, all Zeldas (Excluding TP)

Games Most loved: Tales of Symphonia, Golden Sun, SSB, Super Mario Sunshine, Link to the Past

First Gaming Glory Moment: Completing the Water world in SMB on the NES (lol)

Best Gaming Moment: Playing Wii sports for the first time (2am the day of launch)

Worse Gaming Moment: Went over to my friends with my GBA to play Tactics Advance, when i pulled my GBA out of the case the LED screen was broken.

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Super Mario Bros. 64 Last 3 stars

Favorite Console: GBA

Bad Habits During Gaming: I stand up a lot when im playing.

Looking Forward to: Online play w/ the Wii

I started in 1982 on the Atari 2600. Here's my breakdown:

Atari 2600
TI-99/4A
NES
Genesis
Sega CD (I just HAD to have that POS when it first came out)
*took a hiatus*
PS1
Dreamcast
Xbox
Gamegube
Wii

Now, during the Xbox timeperiod, I also got a N64 (Pikachu), ColecoVision w/ADAM (Atari 2600) adaptor, 2 NES systems, a couple more Genesis' (including a Genesis 2), A SNES 2, a Saturn, a Famicom edition GameBoy Advance SP, and 2 more Dreamcasts.

Since buying my Wii, I have donated my GC w/ GB player to my nephews for Christmas

Back