Your Gaming History

Gaming since: 1993

Consoles History: Sega, N64, ps1, ps2, psX, nintendo, SNES, gameboy color, GBA, xbox, windows 98,

Games Mastered and Most Loved:
well, ive mastered all games but the new ones i bought, n thats a long list but a few are
LOZ (all of em so far hehe)
perfect dark
super mario 1-3, 64, worlds
the full resident evil series
doom 3
pump it up
Gran turismo series
FFX
FFIX
pokemon series

First Gaming Glory Moment: finally beating the original super mario omg best game for the nintendo

Best Gaming Moment: too many to count, i spose my favorite of all my gaming moments are when i get those close calls, they really drive the adrenaline thro the roof.

Worst Gaming Moment: accidently deleting my GT2 file god all those hours waaa

Most Differcult Gaming Moment: resident evil 2 on hard, that first stretch to the police station is a *****

Favourite Games: too many to count, i luv all my games

Favourite Consoles: N64 n my ps2

Bad Habits during Gaming: i use to double save lol, just in case

Looking forward to: all the new games to my fav series

Gaming since: 1988

Consoles History: NES, Gameboy, Sega, SNES, PS1, Nintendo 64, PS2, Gamecube, Wii

Games Mastered and Most Loved:

Megan Man 2 (NES)
Super Metroid (SNES)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Metroid Prime (GC)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating Legend of Zelda at the tender age of 9.

Best Gaming Moment: Capturing, on video, me beating Super Mario Bros. in 5 minutes and 44 seconds on an NES (not an emulator).

Worst Gaming Moment: Getting so mad about losing a race in Double Dash that I slammed the door open in our dorm room, only to have the door knob go through the wall.

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Beating Riven with no guide.

Favourite Games: Anything Metroid.

Favourite Consoles: NES and SNES

Bad Habits during Gaming: None, I'm a gentleman.

Looking forward to: Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3.

woo i love the hard core gamers

their so dedicated 2 the art of games

anyone who hates vdeogames...

gets an auto matic move to
"Kedar's all famous **** list"

Playing Games Since: 1995

Game Consoles Since 1995: Sega Genisis, Nintendo 64 Sega Dreamcast, Playstation, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Xbox 360, wii

Best Games: Golden Axe (Genisis), Super Mario 64, Zelda: OoT and MM, 007 Golden Eye, Banjo kazooie (Nintendo 64) Sonic Adventure 1 And 2, Crazy Taxi (Dreamcast) All Spyro Games (Playstation) GTA: 3, Vice City, San Andreas, Gran Turismo 4, Gutair Hero 1 And 2, We Love Katamari (Playstation2) Super Mario Sun Shine, Zelda: WW (Game Cube) Halo 1 And 2, Elder Scrolls Marrowwind (Xbox) Call Of Duty 2, Hitman Blood Money, Splinter Cell Double Agent, PGR 3, Elder Scrolls Oblivion (Xbox 360) Zelda: TP, Madden 07 (wii)

Worst Game Ever Played: Superman 64

yes it does as minor punishment they get few ugly stairs and the ocasional finger

nad outa skool

i give em a nice kick (where i feel apropriate)

Playing since 1992, Sonic the Hedgehog was my first game, and still my Fav.
:smilewinkgrin:
NES
SNES
Lynx
Sega Genesis & 32X
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
GBA
Sega Dreamcast "Sega shouldnt have quit making hardware"
Playstation
PS2 "I have like 4 of em"
Gamecube