Favourite Console (-Wii)

yea but you never no they might try to expand it till 2008 but problay not so goodbye gameboy or "out with the old in with the new"

or keep like they did with the wii,have there legendary retro feel.but still have new features the electonics have today.

original NES was my favorite...thats what started it all for me, but ive owned the SNES, 64, GB, GBA, DS, and now the wii...i can honestly say they are all my favorites hehe

I'd have to say N64 it was the first nintendo system that i ever had, and the games they had on it were great.

I think I will have to go with the N64 over the SNES. I had a heck of a lot of fun with both, but hours upon hours of GoldenEye, Mario Kart 64, and Wave Race multiplayer is hard to beat.

I love my PS2 as well. (gah, don't shoot me!)

Wii Addict said:
You mean this?

Sry bout the double post ...

well yes, the glitches are used in this video. everyone uses them to speed run the game. i cant do it in 16 minutes though, but ive done in it like 80 minutes lol. the part where you do the backwards long jump through the stairs... is really hard to do at first, it took me like an hour until i figured out how to do it. same with the bunny thing.

I would have to say the N64 was myy favorite because it had a better variety of games. Plus Jet force gemini, Zelda and SSMB was on the console. So thats defineitely my favorite system.

I would have to say N64 we have had ours for about 8 years now and I still love it. The only thing I wish is that eb games would still sell used N64 games.:nonod:

I'd have to say either SNES or N64. I like a lot of games on both so I can't choose. :D

Back