Nintendo Goes Bundle Crazy!

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-news-picture9185-blue-wii-bundle.JPG

Nintendo has spent this week announcing lots of new and exciting Wii bundles across a variety of territories, just in time for the holiday season, of course. First up we have, in the US, a new Mario Wii bundle, which will hit stores on October 23, and will include New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a special Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack CD, a black Wii Remote Plus controller, and a black Nunchuk controller. The new bundle will have an SRP of $149.99.

Next up in Nintendo’s bundle-palooza we have an Olympic-themed bundle especially for Europe, which will be released on November 18, and includes a snazzy new blue Wii console, plus a copy of Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Looks gorgeous! And that’s not all, bundle fans, as Nintendo has also just announced a couple of new fitness bundles too. The first launches on December 2, and includes a black Wii, Wii Fit Plus, and a black Wii Balance Board. Another bundle for those who already have a black Wii and just want the game and the Balance Board is out now.

And finally in this current bumper bundle list from Nintendo, we have a new value bundle, which will be released on November 4, and which includes a Wii console, as well as Wii Sports and Wii Party.

Nintendo promises even more themed bundles will be announced over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out.

Source: Nintendo

I feel sorry for European buyers. Isn't that a downgrade from the average "free Wii Sports" that most Wii's came with?

My preferred Wii is still the Black one, but I agree with The_Man, the blue color scheme looks pretty snazzy.

If I ever bought a CD player in all my years, that Super Mario Galaxy OST would interest me tbh.

Yes, but I could almost guarantee you this piece of garbage PC has it's disc drive either too crippled, or outright broken. :lol:

Back