Nintendo, on-line features/services request -- READ

Joshieca

Oh yeah, its me!
Feb 19, 2007
San Diego - Prescott (School)
Ok, so it wouldn't surprise me if some people from Nintendo read/watch this forum. So Nintendo if you are out there, here are some requests to improve the on-line experience from the Wii....
  • Get games on-line. I know this is in the works, but something more should have been already in place.
  • Mii Channel - It would be nice to be able to click on a Mii and know where it came from. Right now you have the characters name and who created it (which may or may not be listed), but it would be helpful if you could show who sent it to you. By the time you get 15+ Mii's it becomes difficult to know who gave you what.
  • Weather Channel - not sure if this is problem on my end or others too, but the weather channel data seems very out of date. I would check it in the morning and the outside air temperature shows 32f and the Wii is reporting 45f. Would be nice if you could team up with NOAA or the Weather Channel, etc.
  • Message Board:
    -- Give us the ability to sort the address book, at the very least put them in alphabetical order.
    -- When you register a Wii how difficult would it be to send that Wii an email that says John Doe wants to add you, YES or NO.
    -- Allow us to be able to send one email to multiple addresses. I don't think this is possible currently, but it would be a nice feature to add.
    --When you choose the Mii to add to your address book "person", have a pop up that shows the Mii's name please.
So there is my wish list, feel free to comment, and add your own.......

Fool

chain blade said:
Well no offince,coz im with you there,but realy,what are the odds of a member of ninty coming HERE.I mean theres a MILLION site in the internet.

actually, there are thousands of people across the world who work or are accociated with nintendo, i wouldnt be surprised if a couple of people from ninty come on to have a look, nintendo want to see feedback from customers so they can improve their service and products.
Lee

:D

chain blade said:
Good thinkin!If ANYONE from nintendo is on these fourms,please say so!

Yeh, but i bet they will stay quiet, stupid market researchers! (only joking, i love you nintendo) i actually do love you nintendo and i want to marry you and your eye.
Anyway, back on topic... I cant wait for online play, if only metroid prime 3 was out and online right now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh R.S2 would be pretty awesome online, have they confirmed that they are going to make a sequel to red steel?

yer, you should be able to download new mii noses and stuff, oh and add in clothes, that would be well cool!

lee.jarratt said:
Yeh R.S2 would be pretty awesome online, have they confirmed that they are going to make a sequel to red steel?
Yes, it's confirmed. It's also pretty much a fact that it'll be online.

Speaking of online... I don't really care at this moment in time. I'm on dail-up. My mother said 8 or so months ago that we'll be getting DSL or Cable or something "soon"... I'm still waiting.

MrDonut said:
Yes, it's confirmed. It's also pretty much a fact that it'll be online.

Speaking of online... I don't really care at this moment in time. I'm on dail-up. My mother said 8 or so months ago that we'll be getting DSL or Cable or something "soon"... I'm still waiting.

Dont your neighbors have any wireless networks setup so you can use it?
I do this and its naughty, so dont do it ;)

No, I'm pretty sure they don't... but hey, it's worth a try. Maybe they don't have a password either. I'll have my Wii search for a wireless network later, when I gather my Wii Sports stats.

MrDonut said:
No, I'm pretty sure they don't... but hey, it's worth a try. Maybe they don't have a password either. I'll have my Wii search for a wireless network later, when I gather my Wii Sports stats.

Pm me or something (you dont have too) if its a success. Its cool if you get it online and it will be the first person i have ever been useful too on this forum!

Creative idea lol but honestly why would nintendo take advice from u?
No offence but who are we really apart from consumers......if nintendo want 2 add something, they do research on it, test it then release it.
They dont listen to individual needs.......

ok.....i know some smartcrack will screw me for this, but um, are there ANY plans on creating a system like xbox live where you can simply challenge your friends to a game on the wii and play them???

(a nice yes/no answer woluld be nice!) Thanks!

Back