Nintendo Wii! Too expensive?

Suner52

Falopian Tube
Jul 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
2548-1852-1916-1615
Okay, so heres the deal. The console thing is pretty cheap compared to the ps3 ( well of course) So theres 360$ But then u have to buy extra remotes, wiereless internet, nunchuckss!, and games. Oh and juss for fun u must buy stuff from virtual console. SURE! all gamess have these extra accesories... but for wii they are a must have, and they are E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E:sad:

Suner52 said:
Okay, so heres the deal. The console thing is pretty cheap compared to the ps3 ( well of course) So theres 360$ But then u have to buy extra remotes, wiereless internet, nunchuckss!, and games. Oh and juss for fun u must buy stuff from virtual console. SURE! all gamess have these extra accesories... but for wii they are a must have, and they are E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E:sad:

I'm resisting my urge to flame you.

1) you need to buy extra remotes with every console if you want multiple people to use it.

2) Wireless* internet isn't required

3) you don't have to buy stuf from VC.

vagrant said:

1) you need to buy extra remotes with every console if you want multiple people to use it.

good points...you dont need 4 wiimotes and vc stuff and 4 nunchuks

Yeah if you want to be cheap ps1, ps2 and gamecube are all dirt cheap. I bet the original Xbox isn't much either.

completely aggree

vagrant said:

I completely agree with what you had to say u don't need wireless internet (or in that case, internet at all), and i'm not planning to buy ANYTHING from virtual console...BUT the person who said all this is necessary has a small point cause i had to pay for all my accessories with my own cash...and it's pretty darn expensive even w/out all that cool stuff....

JesusFreak said:
Ii had to pay for all my accessories with my own cash
How else would you have paid? Someone else his cash? lol

Nobody said that technology is cheap. Now comparing the Wii to other systems, it is cheap!
All the extras are, as the name says, extras. You don´t need them to play every game.

Strangely, "Suner52" never mentioned that buying a game is everytime 60€.... oeps, stupid me.... he must have a Modded-Wii......lol

I remember when people were freaking out about this when they first announced the Wii's pricing and all the prices for the accessories too (Mainly wiimotes and nunchucks). Lol.

vagrant said:

hey vagrant finally someone is stupid enough that we can both agree to flame on.

sunner52 said:
But then u have to buy extra remotes,
any other system, extra controllers...

wiereless internet
not if you don't already have it. you should've researched first. every system requires this.

nunchuckss!
20 bucks, big deal. most multiplayer games don't even require them.

and games.
i thought you bought a gaming system as decoration, not to play games! who ever thought you would have to buy games to... play games! but then again, you're right, the 360 and ps3 has all current games stored on the hard drive. if you bought them, you wouldn't need to buy games.:wtf:

Oh and juss for fun u must buy stuff from virtual console. SURE! all gamess have these extra accesories... but for wii they are a must have, and they are E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E

i haven't bought any yet, does that mean i'm using my wii wrong?

even if u did buy all of that (except internet cause the wii comes with a wifi chip and if u have a wireless router already u can use it ) itd come to $400 still cheaper than the 360 which is 400-500 or the ps3 which is 599 (and the wii isnt, $360 its $250)

Back