Nintendo's plan is working

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
OK, so i got the console on launch with wii sports and excite truck here in california, my familly situation is a little wierd, my mom is on disability due to work, and my step dad is really busy with work and my sister is always at friends house, but when i put the wii console in the living room and played it when no one was home, and in walks my mom and she is like oooooh you got it? lol..... so im like yeah wanna play? gave her a controller and i had to go pick my sister up from school (took me an hour) and when i got back my step dad and mother were playing wii sports (golf) and i asked her how long she had been playing and she said since i left haha....

so in all Nintendos plan to bring in other non gamers is actually working from what i am noticing with my friends and their nintendo wii systems and other people playing, so yeah this happen with anyone else?

well i dont have one yet..(plan on gettin one on black friday) but i played it at a friends and my sister still is jelaous. i unlike most like playing with my parents, i find it fun.

yeah actualy i got my dad interested and sat down with him. i helped him make a mii then we played wii sports (i only have one controler so we took turns) anyways i was planing on getting back to play a little zelda before i went to bed for class the next day but he kept on saying "oh come on one more time" and how could i say no i mean how many times have i said that to him when i was younger. anyways we had a blast and then in the end my dad said he was gonna buy a second controller so that we can play 2 player. this is great now i dont have to spend another 45 bucks. hahaha

Yeah i see that a little bit in my family. My 8 year old sister and grandmother were playing wii sports for like an hour and a half today! lol
My great grandmother is coming over tomorrow for turkey day and wants to play wii bowling. lol

wat i think is really great aboutNintendo Wii is, its like a REAL virtual game! if u think about it yea its not like xbox or playstation its a whole new game console! i think its pretty amazing and because i didnt think the Wii would be this .... ACTIVE! but yepp thats my opinion of the Wii sorry if this might be off topioc though

i havent gotten my Wii yet but dont mind me asking but is Wii sports a actual game? or are the games demos from other games?

yeah my step dad has been iffy about playing games on the big screen cus its a projection, and he said hes willing to risk it just to play wii golf on it

Sweet!!... My mom wants me to try it before i get it.. I know its awsome i just dont know how to get it!!. Any suggestions?

Back