Nintendo's secret double strategy?

mushroomedmario said:
yeah it would, since it's so close to the release date

You never know. SSBB was close to the release date and it was delayed. Only 20 days seperated Super Mario and SSBB before the SSBB delay.

uhh yeah but it's less than a month until the release, if they were delaying it, they would delay t at the press conference, they're not going to delay a game less than a month away......

plus it's probaly done development by now

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Okay so in other words you're theory, although a good try, was in the end BS.

Your attempt to knock nintendo down a notch in the eyes of your fellow gamers failed yet again. So you feign indifference and say stupid remarks like" it's all stupid and pointless anyway.." then why make this thread? you're wasting bandwidth.
Owned!!!

to the OP

im not sure i believe the whole "they are not producing enough Wii's theroy"

they're selling 400,000 a month. that is no small amount of consoles. that is also more than the PSPs being produced a month, which are easier to make than the Wii and you have to consider than Nintendo, being only a gaming company has to make the Wiis, the DSs, and all of the games there working on. we will see an increase this winter probably due to short-term hires of people who just make Wiis.

Sovieto said:
read the first sentence. basically yeah if you want to tell that to yourself. ive given my argument and you just well..love nintendo too much to even think they would think of money before consumers.

It's a good thing that you're giving up if all you have left to say is to make baseless accusations about naysayers being Nintendo fanatics while failing to address the criticisms.
People that criticize your theory aren't being fanboys and it's idiotic and almost immature to try to throw labels on people just because everyone is not questioning Nintendo and getting outraged.

It's a pity that you're so adamant about shutting out the opinions of others so that no one appears right.

Sovieto said:
i didnt bother reading the paragraphs above this one but
it was just speculation...but i guess nowadays if you try to say something about nintendo that isnt: Omg the wii is so awesomez nintendo ftw
its automatically flaming nintendo.
it was just something trying to analyze nintendo and what i did read was: maybe its the wii itself. no, marketing is 50 percent of every console.
i will not discontinue buying nintendo products though... but are you agreeing with me axtlar that this is their possible strategy??

Oh don't give us that "Nintendo fanboys don't tolerate other opinions" bull****. That statement gets thrown around by those who post an opinion that is negative to Nintendo yet do not want to be criticized. It's very annoying, especially when everyone is acting logical. No one to my knowledge was flaming you for having a different opinion or accusing you of hating Nintendo. We were just criticizing your theory and challenging you to support it. If you don't want that, then don't ***** about it or better yet just don't post it.

Last edited:
Back