NO idea where to put this haha

matt_cal

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2008
is a PSP worth buying? I need to think of something for my gf to get me for our anniversary. i was wondering if a PSP is good enough to own. Lemme know?

nayshie said:
This is the wrong board, and I know my gf wouldn't want a PSP.

yeah man that's why it said NO IDEA WHERE TO PUT THIS

and yeah it's from her to me. is it worth it?

PSP is good. It becomes really fun when you know how to put psx, gba and supernintendo games on it. Have a real copy for yourself of course. Being able to figure out the coding and stuff is so much fun. I dont hack my friend does for me.

oh wow i gotta figure out how to do that haha

is it harD?

Dude, You're totally just buying it for her for your own personal benefit. You're a terribly boyfriend.

And if you don't know where something should be posted:

1) Don't post it.
2) Ask someone.

MirakTheLa said:
Dude, You're totally just buying it for her for your own personal benefit. You're a terribly boyfriend.

And if you don't know where something should be posted:

1) Don't post it.
2) Ask someone.

Can you not read? He said he wants to know if SHE SHOULD GET IT FOR HIM. Before being a prick - learn to read.

lol Mirak it's a freaken message board. What is the big deal. and for the 1000th time, it is FOR ME, FROM HER. Oh my god lol. i got the damn message board gustapo on my ass over this post

Lol, rich girlfriend?:lol:

The PSP is good, personally I like the DS better though. PSP is better in the fact that it can use the internet, and other novelty stuff. DS still is better though.:smilewinkgrin:

Sony sucks. There are other gadgets and gizmos from better companies more-deserving of your (girlfriend's) hard-earned cash.

Lol there's alot of dumb people in these forums

Anyway, PSP is fine. Never listen to people who tell you not to get it when they don't give you a reason.

Now im not gonna lie, when it comes to quality games from PSP vs DS, DS wins hands down. But PSP is not only a handheld console but you can also play music, movies, go online. Like someone also said you can play Gameboy Advanced games on it also. Now I don't personally know how to do the gameboy thing, but I know its possible. You can google it and try youtube for video tutorials about it.

So if you just want it for PSP or DS games only, then go with DS. If you want it but also like the idea that you can play music and movies, then go ahead and grab a PSP. Btw, by movies I dont mean UMD, I mean movies you can download and convert into PSP compatable files for free. Unless of course you wanna buy a UMD movie, but its up to you.

DS is also good, but its basically just games. But they are pretty good games.

ehh i'd say to get the psp, i prefer it far better over my ds... the ds is cool and all too but the psp is just a convenience for me.. keeps my music, vids and pics on it and the games arent as shabby as everyone portrays them to be.. i'd recommend monster hunter 2, metal gear portable ops or a need for speed game if you get one.

Back