No ps3's in stock, but plenty of wiis

Someone should really start to document this phenomena. We could call it the Playstation 3 Syndrome. First they get all excited over Sony's promises of excellent graphics, games, Blu Ray, music, etc. Then they go and buy the ridiculously priced console and bring it home. Then it backfires. They find out that there aren't many exclusive games worth getting on the PS3 save Final Fantasy and a few others. In fact XBox already has most of their games as well as equal if not better graphics at a LOWER price. Then they hear about the exploding PS3's all around the world. Then the realization hits them..."My console is not doing so well on the market. Quick I've got to make fun of Nintendo Wii ASAP!" Then they realize that Nintendo is selling Wii's like crazy as evidenced by the fact that most stores don't have them save for the lastest shipment. Then the bitterness, anger, and resentment settles in as it dawns on them how dumb their decision was. Hence their need to just start random threads about why PS3 is so "great". Its sad really. Thats why I have so much respect for Microsoft. I remember when people were shocked at their attempt to get into the gaming industry and laughed at them. Me included. However they are now on top of the game and producing high quality games. Not to mention XBox Live is the best online service right now.

PtonJalken said:
are you that obsessed your taking pictures? big deal, my walmart is clean of wiis. maybe the demand is currently filled at your area. a picture or 2(could even be fake or empty boxes, not saying THOSE are for sure) of a store means nothing vs. all the reports/facts.

btw , its ps3 section not Wii. :p

woah sassy ! chill dude

^^ True, but it's too early to count PS3 out. All they need is some more support from Square-Enix and people will start buying them quiclky regardless of the price. However, Square-Enix seems to be showing a lot of support for Nintendo lately with the 2 new FF:CCs and Dragon Quests. Not to mention the FF XII spin-off and all the remakes of the old FFs. Seems all Sony is seeing so far is FF XIII.

Also, where I live it's the exact opposite from where the thread creator is. There are always PS3s in stock around here, but Wii sells out in minutes.

they got them sunday. my local wal-mart sold out in minutes.

PtonJalken said:
are you that obsessed your taking pictures? big deal, my walmart is clean of wiis. maybe the demand is currently filled at your area. a picture or 2(could even be fake or empty boxes, not saying THOSE are for sure) of a store means nothing vs. all the reports/facts.

btw , its ps3 section not Wii. :p
of course when he says it no one believes them then they call him a loser or whatever for just proving it to them

sglocoz said:
sup ****en loser i went 2 ur photobucket its billm0066 and about u dont go 2 walmart liyer u ****en work there ****en loser so keep on stocking them up and taking pixs of them and sayen they dont sell making 5 bucks n hour sayen u got 3 ps3 u dont even hav 1 or a ps1 at that

I cant even understand that. I think you said I work there??? Sorry bud but im in real estate. I hate walmart and will only go in if I need something bad. I would rather drive an extra 3 miles for Meijer.

So what if I own a ps3? Just because your too stupid/poor to own one doesnt mean you can try and knock me down to your level.

Sovieto said:
of course when he says it no one believes them then they call him a loser or whatever for just proving it to them

i geuss prooving ppl wrong is ok :thumbsup:

PtonJalken said:
for such an anti-wii i doubt you bought 3. And i see empty boxes behind glass all the time, and pictures can be easily manipulated/staged - while facts cant :)

I can take a pic of the two in my home. I cant get the third because it already went to my g/f boss. How can I take the pic for you to believe it? You can doubt me all you want, but I dont lie. Lets make a wager. If I take the pics how you want, you have to put

"Wii&Ps3 owned me" in your profile. Now put up or shut up.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I can take a pic of the two in my home. I cant get the third because it already went to my g/f boss. How can I take the pic for you to believe it? You can doubt me all you want, but I dont lie. Lets make a wager. If I take the pics how you want, you have to put

"Wii&Ps3 owned me" in your profile. Now put up or shut up.

Im pretty sure i can state whatever i want, whether it be doubts to complaints or opinions. That coming from you really means nothing since 99% of the people dont care/have had enough of your meaningless jealousy posts about the Wii or the Ps3 doing 'great' against all facts.

and again about the pics, that could be some pic off the web for all anyone cares. and i dont care if those pics are real, you prob ran to walmart right after they got shipment lol.
(dam wiimote typing is harsh on ze wrist)

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
hate walmart and will only go in if I need something bad. I would rather drive an extra 3 miles for Meijer.
Finally something we can agree on.

And people, pictures don't lie. That isn't a photoshopped image. For some reason, his Wal-Mart is unlike 98% of the other Wal-Marts in the U.S. and had them in stock (although there was a shipment delivered to them on Saturday).

Wii&PS3 provided the proof we wanted, so you gotta give him credit.

I said "tell me how to take the pictures and I will do it". I can put a little sign that says "ptonjalken sucks" if you want. I can snap a pic of the receipts. I will say it again. Put up or shut up. I think your just worried that I will prove you wrong :yesnod: .

Did you know there are serial numbers on the receipt and on the box? Dummy boxes dont get those. I can take a pic of those as well :) Sorry buddy your gonna lose on this one.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I said "tell me how to take the pictures and I will do it". I can put a little sign that says "ptonjalken sucks" if you want. I can snap a pic of the receipts. I will say it again. Put up or shut up. I think your just worried that I will prove you wrong :yesnod: .

Did you know there are serial numbers on the receipt and on the box? Dummy boxes dont get those. I can take a pic of those as well :) Sorry buddy your gonna lose on this one.

what are you talking about 'buddy', i can believe you bought em. But you probably sat outside like a hounddog waiting to get in and snap a pic at the new stock percisely for this forum.

Not quite. I was getting some stuff and wanted to find out how much the ps3remote control was. To my surprise another round of wiis were sitting there. The workers said they were they all weekend. IM just stating what I found.

PtonJalken said:
for such an anti-wii i doubt you bought 3.

It looks like you were doubting me here ;) . I bought them to make a small profit. I should have done it the first time, but I thought they were selling for under $300.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Not quite. I was getting some stuff and wanted to find out how much the ps3remote control was. To my surprise another round of wiis were sitting there. The workers said they were they all weekend. IM just stating what I found.

It looks like you were doubting me here ;) . I bought them to make a small profit. I should have done it the first time, but I thought they were selling for under $300.

big deal, i doubted you and then you supported your reasoning. Call the media?

Back