no suit for samus :( thats what made her cool

run_@w@y

Darunia
May 20, 2006
everyone reconised samus when she had her suit, now in super smash bros brawl she doesnt have it anymore:( , i hope theres 2 samus characters, one with and one without the suit, that suit was very cool

Yeah it is a little disappointing and for a moment when the title had "sut" I thought the thread title read "no slut for samus". XD

Last edited:
I like this idea, and obviously original samusw ill still be a playable character, just in stand of being a long range arieal fighters like she was, i gather (with the sword she as) she will be a close range fighter, for people who like that.

Plus and sword action from any game and any character is gonna be good on the nintendo wii.

phimuajedi69 said:
both are shown in the official trailer from e3 so its a pretty safe bet that both versions are in there
Exactly, it would be dumb of Nintendo to take out 1 samus for another. I look forward to using both, but it seems as if Zero Suit Samus was put in there just for eye candy.

Yeah, I know :p but I think some people think that Nintendo is getting more mature with its consoles, including me. If Nintendo continues this way, they could very well be the #1 game console creator again.

phimuajedi69 said:
both are shown in the official trailer from e3 so its a pretty safe bet that both versions are in there

oh few, i must have missed it :( thx

The suit contains the gun samus uses.
No suit means no gun.
What kind of attacks will samus have with a non-suit character.

Cooldogs said:
The suit contains the gun samus uses.
No suit means no gun.
What kind of attacks will samus have with a non-suit character.

Pistol/Sword

Well, I think it'd be stupid if there wasn't the original Samus in her suit... Zero Suit Samus will just be an extra, like Sheik was with Princess Zelda.

samus had a stun gun thing in metroid zero mission but where did the sword come from? ive played (and own) every metroid game and have not seen it.

yeah, i know what you mean.... they prolly invented it for smash bros....maybe its part of her super move or something

Back