North American Strikers Tournamnet!!

Eddienoteddy said:
i saw that too, however IGN is known to be Wrong, and Wikipedia never lies, also i officially reserved it at EB games for July 2nd..who knows though?

Your joking right? 'wikipedia never lies' , that was a good one...

Eddienoteddy said:
i saw that too, however IGN is known to be Wrong, and Wikipedia never lies, also i officially reserved it at EB games for July 2nd..who knows though?
The report with Metroid release date was an offical press release dude.

30th July is the offical release date, confirmed by Nintendos press release earlier today.

Eddienoteddy said:

Nintendo officially announced july 30. Im sorry to say, but july 30 is the date.

Oh well, jay beat me too it...

lol. he just joined and already Edditnoteddy is pulling the whole WIKIPEDIA RULES FO GAMING NEWS!!! and IGN SUCKZORZ thing lol

Wikipedia is userbased Eddy. Anyone can sign-up and edit topics. Heck I could edit the Wii topic and say it still isn't out.

Stranger said:
lol. he just joined and already Edditnoteddy is pulling the whole WIKIPEDIA RULES FO GAMING NEWS!!! and IGN SUCKZORZ thing lol

actually, eddie came the same month you did, but i get your point wikipedia is extremely unreliable. One time I was doing a project over the great chicago fire and decided to wiki it and it said that the fire was started by george bush farting on the world trade center and all of this other crap. I never knew the fire started that way..

nic7 said:
Nintendo officially announced july 30. Im sorry to say, but july 30 is the date.

Oh well, jay beat me too it...
srry to say, it wasnt jay
look at the post :ciappa:

wow you guys didnt realize i was kidding about Wikipedia? that right there is laughable

and a note about Wikipedia, if i were to edit the Nintendo Wii page, and have it say something like "All Wii's have newly found major defects and they are all being recalled" within about 20 minutes the Moderators of Wikipedia would get a message about a change on the Nintendo page and they would investigate it for truthfulness or in this case lack thereof.

and a third note, I thought EB games had the official release dates of games..thats why they let you pre-order the game for that date?..is that not true? they told me at the store and showed me a printout saying Strikers comes out July 2nd, hell it had the right date for MP3

and its Eddie...not Eddy..bitches

Eddienoteddy said:
wow you guys didnt realize i was kidding about Wikipedia? that right there is laughable

and a note about Wikipedia, if i were to edit the Nintendo Wii page, and have it say something like "All Wii's have newly found major defects and they are all being recalled" within about 20 minutes the Moderators of Wikipedia would get a message about a change on the Nintendo page and they would investigate it for truthfulness or in this case lack thereof.

and a third note, I thought EB games had the official release dates of games..thats why they let you pre-order the game for that date?..is that not true? they told me at the store and showed me a printout saying Strikers comes out July 2nd, hell it had the right date for MP3

and its Eddie...not Eddy..bitches

its called a place holder. by making these they can make unwise consumers such as your self pre order games quicker.

Example: Until about 1 month ago eb games had ssbb, smg, and bw2 all coming out on june 1st... that sure is believable

Back