Not Enough Time!

i have a plug in my locker(every locker does) and i should bring a small 17inch plasma tv..put it in my locker with my wii and play at lunch and breaks and during washroom breaks
ahahaha

but then it would get stolen!

haha that would be so sweet though haha i wish my high school would have had lockers that cool cause i would have done that

Yeah I wish my college had lockers, get big three hour brakes and have to carry my bag around with me all the time. I've just stopped bringing most of my folders now instead lol. All that's in there most days is my camera (photography student) DS, and my ipod.

I been trying to play one game at a time too. I have it all planned out lol. and 2moro night I'm just going to play the wii ALL NIGHT. lol :thumbsup:

i only play at about 1 hour a day although i havent played for a while as i only just bought a recharger and broke my finger so only can play wii sports but cnt play zelda or red steel (opening doors isnt tht easy lol)

i am racking up the hours on my wii like 4 a day and i still get all my college school work done. and i have a life hahaha

well if you guys would just stop sleeping so much you could enjoy the 4 great hours of wii gaming like i do

haha i know it sucks even i need it sometimes last night i got 1 hour cause i could not sleep and now i have missed 2 classes today ugh haha i guess that makes me a liar cause now i dont have all of my work done. but at least its not cause i was up playing video games that would make me feel worse

i sleep 6-7 hours a day. collage work is on top at the moment. however i might just be able to sit down a play on the wii for the first time this week right now.

I NEED sleep lol. I turn into this..monster if I don't get my sleep. Don't want a monster on the forum do ya...

Just don't get so many games at once. I've only got LoZ and Elebits.
Well, Wii sports too I guess.
I need new games though, because I've beaten both.
I really want brawl! lol
WiiPlay too, but mainly for the Wiimote and It'd be a good game for when friends come over. Lol

um when brawl comes out i will stop sleeping all togather and probalby fail my classes and not have a life so yeah

ottoman said:
I’ve been sitting here in my chair thinking about this all night...

I currently have

wii sports 9/10
Zelda :TP 9.6/10
Red steel 9/10
Cod3 7.5/10
Wario ware: smooth moves 7.5/10
Splinter cell: Double agent 7/10

I like all of my games...some more than others. i tend to play my higher rated games more often...while the others collect dust. with school, homework and clubs...i only have about 1-1.5 hours of game time day (if any).

i try not to linger too long on each game...but since i love some better, the others get left out lol. It really bugs me.

I have 2 bros. who both LOVE wii sports. im constantly playing them on tennis...i also love Zelda...red steel is awesome and wario ware just lifts me up when im down i suppose :)

but it seems to me Cod3 and Splinter cell double agent i never play. im not far in either of them. its not that i dont like them...i like them alot especially Cod3. but i just don’t have time.

my brain looks at it in as "if you dont play them its a big waste of money!" so it really gets on my nerves!

i was wondering if anyone else has this problem, id like to think im not alone lol. maybe someone can come up with a solution? :cool:
i hate to be the person who puts you down, but i do know those are YOUR scores, but uhh in real life ratings terms, like actual people who rate stuff, those would be totallyyyy off, except zelda (and maybe splinter + warioware but ive never played them)

Back