Not Enough Time!

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
I’ve been sitting here in my chair thinking about this all night...

I currently have

wii sports 9/10
Zelda :TP 9.6/10
Red steel 9/10
Cod3 7.5/10
Wario ware: smooth moves 7.5/10
Splinter cell: Double agent 7/10

I like all of my games...some more than others. i tend to play my higher rated games more often...while the others collect dust. with school, homework and clubs...i only have about 1-1.5 hours of game time day (if any).

i try not to linger too long on each game...but since i love some better, the others get left out lol. It really bugs me.

I have 2 bros. who both LOVE wii sports. im constantly playing them on tennis...i also love Zelda...red steel is awesome and wario ware just lifts me up when im down i suppose :)

but it seems to me Cod3 and Splinter cell double agent i never play. im not far in either of them. its not that i dont like them...i like them alot especially Cod3. but i just don’t have time.

my brain looks at it in as "if you dont play them its a big waste of money!" so it really gets on my nerves!

i was wondering if anyone else has this problem, id like to think im not alone lol. maybe someone can come up with a solution? :cool:

Yup yup I know what ya mean.

I just moved in with my father so I now live a bit further away from my boyfriend. I don't drive as I'm only 16 so I got to get a bus to go anywhere, and the buses are different where I live now so I don't get to see him as often. So when I'm home I tend to just spend all my time on the pc talking to him. Well the pc is in the passage and the wii is in the living room. So yeah..

I don't get home till about 6 o clock every night and I go to bed early because I have to be up so early in the morning (bus takes about hour and a half to get to college)

So yeah.. Since I've moved in here I've just been playing it every Sunday...

Kinda sucks but once we get used to not seeing each other as much I'll start playing it more.

It's killing me as I got Zelda, Wario Ware, Monkey Ball, Ultimate Alliance and Rayman, and I've only completed Rayman so far and I'm really enjoying all of them.

So I know where you're coming from dude :thumbsup:

i tend to give 2 days per game unless ive completed them or are stuck or really bored with them

Yep, same problem here. I've got no time to play except Saturdays. My list:

Zelda - completed
Red Steel
Rayman - completed
Trauma Center
Call of Duty 3
Metal Slug Anthology
and obviously Wii Sports

That's not the worst part. I recently inherited a load of games (N64, PS, SNES) from a friend who wanted to get rid of them...not to mention that I never finished Fire Emblem when I bought it recently (GC).

Add to all that time required to watch anime....ARGH! NO TIME!

same thing with me... like at this very moment im studying for a test. between my brother and me theres not much time to play. i get home at same time, 6:00. since i get so much homework im always working late on it. and on saturdays and sunday its kinda funny because me and my brother are fighting to play different games and in the end we usually just end up playing wii sports together.

as for what games we've beaten-none:mad2: . the saddest part is that we only got 4 games if you exclude wii sports
(except for LoZ:TP for the GC but im not sure if that really counts)

thats why i just get one good game at a time. played wii sports for a while. then beat zelda. and i just rented red steel. your dilema is exactly why i dont get more than 1 baddass game at a time.

holy crap.....yes i have the exact problem and splinter cell is one of the games and also tony hawks downhill jam.........i want to play them but i just dont like them as much as my other games

but my goal is to beat each game at a time.....red steel beat,need for speed carbon one more race, zelda working on it,then tonyhawks downhill jam, then splinter cell double agent, then madden07 (cant really beat except for career mode), then marvel ultimate alliance

well i could work on one game at a time,but i just cant concentrate on one crazy game with out like loosing interest completly. its like...like...all the games are calling me at once!:scared:

you should do what i do stay up late hours and get no sleep but at least you get to play your video games. i mean you really only need like 4 hours of sleep anyways and nintendo is worth losing some sleep

w3sl3y! said:
holy crap.....yes i have the exact problem and splinter cell is one of the games and also tony hawks downhill jam.........i want to play them but i just dont like them as much as my other games

but my goal is to beat each game at a time.....red steel beat,need for speed carbon one more race, zelda working on it,then tonyhawks downhill jam, then splinter cell double agent, then madden07 (cant really beat except for career mode), then marvel ultimate alliance

I'll be beating Marvel on my PS3 long before I beat it on my Wii.

IMO Wii's version is kind of watered down, I should just sell it.

Why did you get 2 different versions of the same game anyway? Even if the 2 games have differences, the difference won't be so significant that you would go out and buy it.

thats very true why two version i mean the wii has different controls but its not a game worth owning twice

Back