Offical Brawl Countdown Thread (Revived!!!)

i dont think i will be camping out for this game. maybe i will because its the march break. but i dont feel the need to camp out. i already preordered and the people that i am forced to wait in line with dont talk. i might just get to the store a half an hour early.

SSBBFan101 said:
i don't know why you wont just pre-order it from a website.

It's more fun/exciting this way, you get there with some friends, wait forever, buy it then go home and play it for 2 hours b4 I have to go to work =p

you can still wait in line with a preorder you know. that way you are guaranteed a copy. but you can wait in line without a preorder and go home with no copy.

any day now, we'll see something like:

"The release of Super Smash Bros Brawl has been delayed until June 15. We apologize for any inconvenience to our fans."

I dunno, they have had ample time since September to fix any bugs that might have been in the game, and to add all they want too.

I just tried to pre-order Brawl and the two stores I checked wouldn't let me. So back to my original plan =p

Last edited:
AoWFraggit said:
any day now, we'll see something like:

"The release of Super Smash Bros Brawl has been delayed until June 15. We apologize for any inconvenience to our fans."
Odds are highly against that since it has been released in Japan.

Only 20 days and about 5 hours, then it will finally be here.

My anxiety will grow the closer we get to this game.

458 Hours where I'm at here, in case anyone's wondering that's 27,480 seconds and 1,648,800 miliseconds, exciting! That's as of 10:00 PM EST on February 17th, 2008.

MikemasterM1 said:
does anyone know when febuary ends, cuz if its the 28th than i have to wait 19 days and if its 29th, then i have to wait 20 days
People don't seem to like the little time and date information on every computer at the bottom left click on that you get an exact clock, to the second, and a calender, that will inform you that there are 29 days in February this year.

Only 19 Days left till Brawl?
It seems like it should be so much closer, I guess 19 days isn't too far though.

Back