Offical Brawl Countdown Thread (Revived!!!)

Oh, My gawd, I LOVE THE DELAY!!! It Make Me Feel Happy, Oh, So Happy The One Of The Best games Ever Made(notreally) Will Be Released At A LATER TIME!!! ^_^

[/sarcasm]

...Dammit.

MikemasterM1 said:
i hate the delays so much, i might buy two copies of brawl, and light one on fire right in front of someone else waiting in line for it.

well atleast u dont have 2 deal with prez

MikemasterM1 said:
i hate the delays so much, i might buy two copies of brawl, and light one on fire right in front of someone else waiting in line for it.
Theres a group of people who do that to long awaited video game stuff(wiis PS3s etc).

MikemasterM1 said:
HAHAHA!! I think i pissed my pants! Not really, it's just so funny!!

^:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats so mean:lol: and wrong:sick: :lol:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... BRAWL.... COULD I JUST PLAY U ALREADY

o.k im calm

Thought I might bring this back to life since we are now even closer to Brawl's release date. I believe there are now 30 days left until March 9th (as of February 8th). I'll have to add 1 day since Gamestop is getting it on March 10th.

And to make things even better, March 10th is a Monday...

Yea good thing to revive this thread...I'll ipdate the OP soon...but are you sure ALL gamestops are getting the game March 10th?

Yeah it comes out on March 9th alright, but i heard my gamestop where i live are gonna give it out on saturday midnight 12am or would you say sunday morning at 12am... so me and my friends are gonna go there, wait outside the store in line and get our copy of our Brawl game too, cant wait!

Marioman said:
Yea good thing to revive this thread...I'll ipdate the OP soon...but are you sure ALL gamestops are getting the game March 10th?
Not sure about all of them, but my local GameStop said they would have it on March 10th. Surprised me since I got Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on the actual release date.

EDIT: March 10th is the pre-order date.

Last edited:
My Gamestop said wait one more week for any official notice on a Midnight launch. They can't garauntee I'll get one unless I'm one of the first 30 in line. I can get it easy butt crack of dawn. If they do it, and I don't get the game, it's over Gamestop. It's freaking over (I'm near the limit with them anyway).

It's not the employees as much as it's how the store itself is run. It's become almost a monopoly, and it's forced preorder system is retarded.

FR. said:
Not sure about all of them, but my local GameStop said they would have it on March 10th. Surprised me since I got Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on the actual release date.

EDIT: March 10th is the pre-order date.
Well either way I'll be there Sunday to pick up my copy...and if what you say proves to be true, well then I'll have to wait till after school the next day...deary me :)

Back