Offical Brawl Countdown Thread (Revived!!!)

27 more days for US until we get brawl that comes out in stores!!

Hope we get it on sunday cause thats the 10th.

I member when Pokemon Pearl/Diamond came out on sunday from my gamestop and got a copy of it too, it was packed inside the store as well... imagine when we get the brawl game, it gonna be busy as hell and hell will break loose!

count downs dont work with nintendo. ooo but you could have a countdown to how close we get to the release untill the next delay! maybe we'll make it with in a week till march 9th before they delay it again. wouldnt that be exciting!=) gah nintendo is really making me mad with this game.
TJ i think today(january 15th) counts considering we are 50 mins into it so isnt it 55 days away? haha pooper scooper, thanks for making me laugh in this sad sad time of pitiful disapointment.

Oh your right, 55 days, I miscounted, thanks.
And I was hoping that comment I made would help someone ease their pain.
Glad to help.

could always be worse ya know? it could've been rushed out and just been melee 2.0 like it was originally planned. So be thankful they have a deen QA department at least.

And no I doubt delay is for fixing any flaws or bugs in the game, it's to allow their other hyped titles enough time to generate some sales before they drop the game of the year on us.

Back