Offical XBox Live Gamertag Thread

Wiired said:
Thats why I said you have to get it! Infact, if you don't get it in the next 8 seconds, don't even bother speaking to me :] but seriously, get it :] everyone has it

Edit : @sov - World Championship SNOOKER, not soccer maate :]
lol you want me to put snooker?
wait is that a real game??:scared:

aww wiired you should have linked your messengar to your 360 so that i could send you a friend request from there >.>

Last edited:
The account Matt v4 has been cancelled..

I'll post my new tag later on...

Later.

WiiZero
Xbox Live Gamertag: ZeroZeppelin23
Games You Own/Play Frequently: Halo 2
Time Your On During The Day: 4 pm to 9 pm

WiiZero said:
WiiZero
Xbox Live Gamertag: ZeroZeppelin23
Games You Own/Play Frequently: Halo 2
Time Your On During The Day: 4 pm to 9 pm
*claps for wiizero for being the first person to do it right* :lol:

Sovieto said:
*claps for wiizero for being the first person to do it right* :lol:

woot anyway I sent you and Wiired a friend request please except it I am getting bored with playing strangers

Bah, it wouldn't let me set up messenger :/ 'cause I was a flid and set up an email account where I'm 16 and not 18.. may set it up with another email sometime..

Also WiiZero, I'll accept when I'm next on there :]

i'll post mine up soon, but one thing that people might wanna take into consideration as the list grows.....

'time on during day'

maybe list what timezone, or all list from one?

maybe im being sad, but like i say when the list grows and more and more people are on it, it might give more helpful info

Wiired said:
Wondered what the hell Aegis Wing was when I saw it on someones Gamerscore awhile back :|

>.< Yeah, it's kind of like a horizontal-style Galiga. A bunch of games like that, I guess. Mostly flash games. I think Sovieto knows a few of 'em.

Back