Gears of WarGame (WiiChat Members only)

deadlydasher

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2
May 15, 2007
THIS IS NOT A TORUMENT..REPEAT NOT A TOURMENT!
DONT SPAM
DONT DOUBLE POST
DO BREA THE RULES

This is simply a thread to play GoW matches with your fellow wiichat members..warzone.annex..excuetion and so on.Note: I only play annex to practice sniping dont invite to to a game where you actually try to win XD

Anyway i focus on school a lot i can play games but i choose not to till fridays...so i wont be playin

so jsut post your GT and tell people what team you wanna be on..and so on.

Also I dont talk because last time i talked i got cussed at because...i had a squeaky voice and i killed their whole team 1 vs 4 they killed other 3 teamates. I got a headshot on all them the said get life little kid your lucky u dont have to work u got all this free times to play xbox live al night..we have a life..so i normally dont talk...

MATCHES: WARZONE, THEN EXCUCETION, THEN WHAT YOULL VOTE
WEAPON SWAPS: NONE
STARTING MAP: GRIDLOCK
TEAMS: I WANT TO BE ON SYNTAXES TEAM :p
FOR TEAMS PM WHAT U WANNA BE COG OR LOCUST DONT POST ON HERE THEN WHEN WE GET 3 ON 3 OR 4 ON 4 I WILL POST TEAMS.

RULES: NO GLITCHES:RODEA RUN, UNLIMITED SMOKES..ETC

GAMERTAGS:WiiZero:ZeroZeppelin23
DeadlyDasher: GANGSTAxPIMP, DeadlyDasher
Sovieto- Conscriptt
Tails McCloud-Neo Gaza
Syntax-SoapyMelonPants
-we need more people!POST YOUR GAMERTAG!

Locust:
NONE
COGS: NONE

Last edited:
im waiting to get a new copy of gears since mine broke. this should buy you guys some time to practice (i suggest 6 hours a day).
;)

I will probably be back on the same time as Sov but I'm on a lot

GT: ZeroZeppelin23 send me a friend request

deadlydasher said:
THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT..REPEAT NOT A TOURNAMENT!
DON'T SPAM
DON'T DOUBLE POST
DON'T BREAK THE RULES

Sorry, I just had to:lol:

I currently am not LIVE enabled, I am still pushing my friend to get it so hopefully I might be able to get online soon.

Sovieto's hopes seem to be high.. Will be unfortunate once he faces the wrath of Syntax.. What a day that shall be.

Hey u guys i want the new Gears of war game check out this image
cogs.jpg

it will probly be some time before the weekend also..before i play i tend to call people niggas(no offense dont bann me) I man it was o nice shot dude except i dont liek to say dude or wats up..so dont get offended when i say it :D and im black on another forum they called me a racist white boy -.-

anyway

sov dont get your hopes so high in halo 2 before they restarted the levels i was lvl 31 legit in team snipers they called me the UAO(Under Age Owner) lol

and im pretty good at Gears of War but i cant snipe as good as i can in halo..i use annex to practice my sniping. I have 2 acoutns also

DeadlyDasher(currently on silver)
GANGSTAxPIMP(I USED MY 1MONTH FREE U GOT WHEN U BOUGHT 360)
Lt Pimpin(my bors currently on silver)
xLt Pimpin( Used free 1 month..my bro did )

and thats all.

deadlydasher said:
it will probly be some time before the weekend also..before i play i tend to call people niggas(no offense dont bann me) I man it was o nice shot dude except i dont liek to say dude or wats up..so dont get offended when i say it :D and im black on another forum they called me a racist white boy -.-

anyway

sov dont get your hopes so high in halo 2 before they restarted the levels i was lvl 31 legit in team snipers they called me the UAO(Under Age Owner) lol

and im pretty good at Gears of War but i cant snipe as good as i can in halo..i use annex to practice my sniping. I have 2 acoutns also

DeadlyDasher(currently on silver)
GANGSTAxPIMP(I USED MY 1MONTH FREE U GOT WHEN U BOUGHT 360)
Lt Pimpin(my bors currently on silver)
xLt Pimpin( Used free 1 month..my bro did )

and thats all.
**** halo, all i play on halo is SWAT and sometimes snipers (the only game type other than SWAT im willing to play since my friends hate swat)
gears is where its at
or even more..cod4..

yep..after 4 years of halo gears is pretty fun i dont do ranked matches to much cuz i can never find one..and call of duty is fun..and so is rainbow 6 :)

deadlydasher said:
yep..after 4 years of halo gears is pretty fun i dont do ranked matches to much cuz i can never find one..and call of duty is fun..and so is rainbow 6 :)
i hate rainbow six, the online community for it blows, i just want to get 1000/1000 then leave it. all i need is co op story and elite, sad thing is ive been doing elite legit since the day i got r6v and i dont even like the game. :sick:

lol XD read my first post i updated it and i tihnk halo has the best online community..your in game friends lsit isntead of having the dashboard freeze...and unline in gears of war people don boot you for taking their sniper..or taking their killed(when they had zero downs..lol)

Sovieto said:
im waiting to get a new copy of gears since mine broke. this should buy you guys some time to practice (i suggest 6 hours a day).
;)
That ass is MINE when I get my 360 back!
What's you're gamertag? The one we use is KahunaUnlimited.
Just you wait Sovi, lol

when are u gettin it back..ands it funsn how peopel say if ug to it a month or 2 after it realeased its gonna get the Red Rings Of Death and i never even see it on mine..only on youtube =]

Didnt get the red ring. Game was freezing online all the time.
Sex-Box was supposed to be back today...:wtf:
I'm calling Microsoft tomorow, but I think it's ok.

Back