Official Baseball Talk

FWELR said:
Well, I've come across several baseball fans out there, especially WiiTime. So I thought I'd start this little thread for anybody who wants to to talk about baseball. It can be rules, standings, a game that's going on during the season/postseason, hell, even Wii games, like the Bigs if you want. I'll just start by saying,
"GO GIANTS!!! GO ZITO!!! BONDS WILL BREAK THE RECORD!!!!!"

EDIT: here's the fan's list (* = most recent addition) this will now be updated every Sunday night

NL:
West
1 Padres (tijuana1) 11-8
1 Giants (FWELR) 9-8
1 D'backs (maddmaxx46) 10-10
Central
1 Reds (Mitch2025) 7-5
1 Brewers (ocdan) 6-5
1 Cards (Koops23) 6-5
East
1 Braves (Big Yoda) 8-3
1 Mets (FR) 7-4
1 Marlins (Big_League_Slugger) 6-5

AL:
WEST
none
CENTRAL
2 Indians (blueradio, tarheelsuperman) 6-3
1 Tigers (brawny) 7-5
EAST
*1 Red Sox (jowii) 6-4
2 Jays (ilikecookies, CantGetAWii) 7-5
3 Yanks (The_Loose_Cannon, Wiitime) 5-6
1 Devil Rays (Icetrash) 5-7

as of Sunday, April 15th games were completed.

Be sure to update me when its sunday...GO PHILLIES

Number one PHILLIES FAN in the world, yup, and im proud of it

Wang was fantastic today. Very close to pitching a perfect game, game up a HR in the 7th or 8th. i forgot.. Yanks won 8-1!

wasted effort by tavarez, his best outing to date. sox left 12 men on in 2-1 loss to the twins...oh well, everyone has an off day...and its easy to brush 'em off with a ~6.5 game lead in the standings... :cool:

WOW!! Im wathching the Yankee game. Roger Clemens makes an announcement from George Stenibreeners booth. He is a Yankee fan. official!! Wow, a shocker

I truly can't wait for Linecum's debut tonight. should've made the opening day roster if you ask me, but late's better than never, so this should be interesting. bonds not scheduled to start, though.

sox are killing the jays 9-2 with 2 3-run homers by pedroia and lowell, 4 HR's total. beautiful summer night.

Back