Official Baseball Talk

Wiitime said:
Yankees All The Way!!!!!! Number 27, Here We Come!!!!!

yeah they are trying hard to BUY another championship. hopefully they fail again. IMO they are what is wrong with baseball. the rich teams are always on top. with the occasional detroit team getting into the playoffs.

I stick to minor leagues since im a Pirates fan :(

Go Bulls! Go Mudcats!

die yankees die!

Earthworm Jim said:
yeah they are trying hard to BUY another championship. hopefully they fail again. IMO they are what is wrong with baseball. the rich teams are always on top. with the occasional detroit team getting into the playoffs.

I stick to minor leagues since im a Pirates fan :(

Go Bulls! Go Mudcats!

die yankees die!

The Carolina Mudcats??? Its a Marlins farm team and one of my favorite team names.:thumbsup:

a, big-leauge but on the plus side, no more Julio,eh?

Freddie Lewis hits for the cycle as the Giants split a four-game set in Colorado. nice to see Cain come back around, 6 IP, 1 R, the W!! blew em out, too.

sox come back after being down 5-0 to the O's in the bottom of the ninth have a 6 RUN RALLY on two errors by the O's to win. RIDICULOUS!!!

also, its interesting that the Rocket chose to join the team that is doing the worst out of the three options. if he wanted a championship, having his arm with the red sox, provided that the fans don't throw stuff at him, would almost ensure the red sox a ring this year....i mean money is one thing but...well whatever, i guess he has his reasons. right now i don't feel like we need him, anyway.

Yanks are struggeling big time.. Please wake up soon Yanks

matsuzaka complete game last night. i think he's finally adjusting. whew.

Let's spice up this thread with a question:

Since we are 1/4 of the way through the season, are you surprised, disappointed, or about the same feeling you had for your team at the beginning of the year?

I am disappointed yet I feel like I have the same feeling at the same time. I am disappointed in the fact that many people were predicting the diamondbacks to have a breakout year but they are still very mediocre. At the same time, I didn't expect the diamondbacks to break out just yet because they haven't meshed as a team yet.

What are your thoughts on your team?

maddmaxx46 said:
Let's spice up this thread with a question:

Since we are 1/4 of the way through the season, are you surprised, disappointed, or about the same feeling you had for your team at the beginning of the year?

I am disappointed yet I feel like I have the same feeling at the same time. I am disappointed in the fact that many people were predicting the diamondbacks to have a breakout year but they are still very mediocre. At the same time, I didn't expect the diamondbacks to break out just yet because they haven't meshed as a team yet.

What are your thoughts on your team?

I am happy overall because we have so far won more games then last year at this time.

Back