Official Baseball Talk

So far I'm going to these games this year:

Mets-Phillies 4/11 - LOSS
Yankees-Mariners 5/5 -
Mets-Yankees 5/19 -
Mets-Athletics 6/24 -
Mets-Braves 8/9 -

I gotta get more tickets. I think I'm also going to Baltimore at the end of July for a Yankees Orioles game, then head down to the Power Plant for drinking.

I love baseball.
The NYMets - Your 2006 NL East and 2007 World Champions

Cameron074 said:
So far I'm going to these games this year:

Mets-Phillies 4/11 - LOSS
Yankees-Mariners 5/5 -
Mets-Yankees 5/19 -
Mets-Athletics 6/24 -
Mets-Braves 8/9 -

I gotta get more tickets. I think I'm also going to Baltimore at the end of July for a Yankees Orioles game, then head down to the Power Plant for drinking.

I love baseball.
The NYMets - Your 2006 NL East and 2007 World Champions

I'm going to see the fish take on the Mets in May.

hmm, going to a few games this year:

Tuesday, Rockies game
May 28 Rockies game (bad scheduling there)
June 24 Yankees game

and at some point, I'm gonna buy a 6-pack on games to add on to these, so ill see 10, including the one i saw on April 8th for my birthday (the horrid Zito start). good year, i guess.

Los Gigantes on 8-game winning streak!!!!!!!!!!!

Big_League_Slugger said:
Who else do you root for?

The Seattle Mariners. I went to one of their games last year when I went to Seattle. They played the Toronto Blue Jays and won in a thriller! Ever since then, I've sort of supported them.

I also like the Philadelphia Phillies. I live fairly close to Philly, and my Uncle is a big fan. I've gotten to go to a couple of their games even though they lost both times.:prrr:

And I sort of like the Giants... not sure why though.:cool:

yanks lost again... offense is great, literally. Pitching is awful.. 7 games in a row losing streak.... Please pitching G-D, give the Yanks great pitching and wins!

Yankees Won!! Yankees WOn. YEs they did. Karstens got hurt first pitch of the game when the batter hit a liner to his leg. Igawa came in and pitched 6 scoreless beautiful innings. Yanks won 3-1. SWEET!!!

Bonds is getting his old treatment, intentional walk after intentional walk, but he still hit 742 last night!!!

i feel extremely bad for Matt Cain, he's flat-out owning people, and he's 1-1 with an ERA under 2!!

gotta avoid the sweep today, game starts in about a half an hour.

toXic said:
The Seattle Mariners. I went to one of their games last year when I went to Seattle. They played the Toronto Blue Jays and won in a thriller! Ever since then, I've sort of supported them.

I also like the Philadelphia Phillies. I live fairly close to Philly, and my Uncle is a big fan. I've gotten to go to a couple of their games even though they lost both times.:prrr:

And I sort of like the Giants... not sure why though.:cool:

Phillies :prrr: :frown2:

....swept.....

EDIT: sigh, okay, im over it. going to the game tomorrow! gonna see Ortiz, though, so I hope he keeps hitting the way-back button. still need offense, though.

FWELR said:
....swept.....

EDIT: sigh, okay, im over it. going to the game tomorrow! gonna see Ortiz, though, so I hope he keeps hitting the way-back button. still need offense, though.
Ya but at least you broke even. Arizona and San Francisco are tied 3-3 in season play so it's not a huge loss.

maddmaxx46 said:
Ya but at least you broke even. Arizona and San Francisco are tied 3-3 in season play so it's not a huge loss.

both teams with sweeps at home, lol. giants up 5-1 after 1!

Big_League_Slugger said:
fish are up 9-6 in the 9th against the mets.

UPDATE... Fish win 9-6.

I don't think it was as close as the score would have you believe, let's hope for a better showing tonight from the Mets.

Back