Official E3 07 Discussion Thread

paintba||er said:

In about 17 hours.
Edit: @ Mushroomedmario: That is just their press conferences.

oh well show's how much i know about E3

i thought their press conferences were during E3,

uhhh does this mean that microsoft will show more during the actual e3.....or is e3 just for playing demos and watching trailers that was already shown

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
ok right now at G4 all they are doing is talking. is there any other website tha can show me live coverage on video??
they are just repeating e3 over and over you should of watched it earlier

blankconnection said:
they are just repeating e3 over and over you should of watched it earlier
E3 hasn't started, so they can't repeat it yet. They are showing the E3 preview again and after that they will show the Microsoft press conference again. There are lots of websites you can watch it on. One place is GameSpot.

i'm thinking about going to sleep, so i can wake up to it

**** i just realised i just finished an enhanced redbull

uhhh oh well that'll probably keep me up until ssbb update, then sleep then wake up then nintendo press conference

...then ssbb release date

ya i don't get up till around 12ish EST so i might miss some of it but will be able to watch some of it. Probably will have to watch re-run on Gamespot. Not planning on watching the Sony conference.

i jus noticed that G4 is going to cover the SONY and NINTENDO press conference at.........12 noon. but the conference is at 9 am. so, that means G4 wont cover it live?? and if so, gamespot is the best place to go to see it live??

oh, and im in california so its gonna be 11 at night. so in 10 hours. my bad

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i jus noticed that G4 is going to cover the SONY and NINTENDO press conference at.........12 noon. but the conference is at 9 am. so, that means G4 wont cover it live?? and if so, gamespot is the best place to go to see it live??

oh, and im in california so its gonna be 11 at night. so in 10 hours. my bad
Once again time zones...

Back