Official E3 07 Discussion Thread

^lol.

There are multiple ways to sell a punch.
1. You can punch to the side of his head, opposite the camera angle, without even touching them at all.
2. You can punch them in the head, but right before you hit them stop your fist, resulting in a love-tap.
3. You can punch them with the side of your hand (kind of like a stabbing motion), rather than the knuckles, which doesnt have any bones and therefore hurts less.
4. You can hit them with your forearm, which is very fleshy, and does not hurt.

lol

I SO would get fired if i did wresteling, if anyone hit me too hard i'd probably loose controll and kill the guy.

and if we're gonna talk about wresteling we should pm, because where getting seriously off topic here.

here is my idea...

make the top screen the whole size..and make it touchscreen too!
then you can flip it around and shut it..so its just a giant touch screen on the front..and nothing else..(kinda like the iphone) and then there could be more features...edit-speakers would be on the side or something!

a) built in internet
b) 2gb flash...for music/photos/videos
c) wifi...with like pictochat with friend codes..like a ds msn like
d) no support for gba..but yes for older ds games!
e) with the flash..u could sync vc games from the wii to the ds..or buy mini games on the wii and sync it

price: $199.usd

the image..its made with paint..u get the point

dsmiyidead.jpg

BapFap said:
lol no, that would be pushing it, i don't think they're gonna make any new handelds untill 2010, hopfully they'll make a ds 2, with graphics a 30% better then psp graphics, and a 20% bigger screen, with no wide screen. i love the touch screen... i hope they'll prepare us in E3 2007 for a ds2 comeing.

and i hope in like 2013 they'll make the wii 2 (it could be called the mii 2... get it? lol)

In the game industry, you can often expect a new handheld/console every 4-5 years. So, a seven year gap is pretty rediculous. Expect nintendo's new console by 2011. (Maybe even by 2010 if they are far enough in development or the wii bombs) Oh yeah, and don't expect a "wii 2" Nintendo hasn't really dont something like that for a console since the nes/snes. It will have an "original" name.

And I stand by my 2008 prediction for nintendo's new handheld. The original GBA came out 3.5 years before the original DS. 3.5 years after the Original DS would be Q2 2008.

ericlewis91 said:
here is my idea...

then you can flip it around and shut it..so its just a giant touch screen on the front..and nothing else..(kinda like the iphone) and then there could be more features...edit-speakers would be on the side or something!

a) built in internet
e) with the flash..u could sync vc games from the wii to the ds..or buy mini games on the wii and sync it

dsmiyidead.jpg

where did u get those pictures? good idea, i'll pass on the wide screen idea (I HAAAAAAAATE widesceen)

nic7 said:
In the game industry, you can often expect a new handheld/console every 4-5 years. So, a seven year gap is pretty rediculous. Expect nintendo's new console by 2011. (Maybe even by 2010 if they are far enough in development or the wii bombs) Oh yeah, and don't expect a "wii 2" Nintendo hasn't really dont something like that for a console since the nes/snes. It will have an "original" name.

And I stand by my 2008 prediction for nintendo's new handheld. The original GBA came out 3.5 years before the original DS. 3.5 years after the Original DS would be Q2 2008.

i'm hoping for the next handheld to come out 2009
and it doesn't have to be the Wii 2, just as long as it has the same controler i'm happy.

ericlewis91 said:
here is my idea...

a) built in internet

dsmiyidead.jpg

heres the problem with that. a lot of games use the two screens as one whole screen. (take yoshi touch and go for example.)

you just can't convert it into two different screens. it wouldnt work well at all.

the screens have to be the same size. but i do like the idea how it could flip back to make one widescreen and nothing else (it would be like a tablet pc, only cooler)

I actually don't like that DS design. But i agree completely about the next nintendo hanheld needs atleast 2 gigs of eternal memory. And their next console should probably have 100+ gigs sadly. I've got a feeling downloading games is gonna be the main way of purchasing games in the next generation.

mushroomedmario said:
http://www.n4g.com/industrynews/News-48560.aspx

is this true?

n4g is saying e3 was cancelled....

i doubt it though...

edit actually this is the full article

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=166689&site=psm

It's somewhat true. It was just heavily downgraded. So, instead of 30,000 people showing up, expect around 5,000. They closed it off to the public and completely downsized the space that the expo takes place in. But, even with that, this is still the main show to get gaming info.

paintba||er said:
What is the E3 preview thing on G4 going to be? Its coming on in 20 minutes...

Probably just stuff we have already seen. Previews of what will be talked about in vague terms.

Back