Official Mario Strikers Us Friends Code Exchange

what region!

im in south australia and wondering if theres anyone in the same area wanting to play mario strikers charged, and can i play people from other countrys or do they have to be in aus? also how do i find out what my wii friend code and my mario strikers code?

im looking for friends to play with on strikers, any body wanna b my friend?

FC:090301 439862

What'll intrigue any of you to challenge and add me? I know here's me waiting for a challenger...pm me with yer number after you add me.....004401 893952

strike2.jpg

My friend code is 468259 850259. Anyone want to play right now PM me and I'll add you.

well just got the game not that good yet but hey ill still play

PM me with urs

090306 920961

I am pretty sweet and my striker friend code is 352300 088989. Add me and send me a PM and then we can be striker friends.

peace!

hey guys, just rented this to check it out. my strikers code is 171911 920751. need a game. let me know asap

Alrighty, here's my friend code for the American version of Mario Strikers Charged:

Name: Rapid
Code: 236335 366489

By using the personal message option here in this forum, let me know if you have added me. =) Also, I'm still trying to improve my gaming skills, such as doing the lob pass technique.

Name:Tim
Code: 356594 270249

Send me a PM if you want to set up a game........ if you think you can handle this =P

Last edited:
Rapidkirby said:
Alrighty, here's my friend code for the American version of Mario Strikers Charged:

Name: Rapid
Code: 236335 366489

By using the personal message option here in this forum, let me know if you have added me. =) Also, I'm still trying to improve my gaming skills, such as doing the lob pass technique.

i have strikers wanna exchange friend codes?

im pretty decent at it though to!

Back