Official Photo Album

Oh yeah photos.... heres some old random crap:

3817325983_49afafffd6_o.jpg

:drool: go the KOR :cool:

nice shots man.. that second one.. whats the deal with that one? :lol: little too drunk on a wedding night?

Haha I'm glad you know who that is in the photo Liger, cos its not THAT blatant shes Korean... You cant even see her face!

ROFL.... yep...drunk cousin...

Rach! Whats wrong with a bit of kangaroo steak!? :O

Aand these will probably be the last photos I post with this camera. My gear is currently on eBay. :(

Oh, well then. I suppose an upgrade is fine, as long as you keep delivering pictures. =)

How does Kangaroo taste. As worldly as I try to be, I've never left the continent and therefore never had a Kangaroo.

How does Kangaroo taste. As worldly as I try to be, I've never left the continent and therefore never had a Kangaroo.

Just like normal steak, everytime I've had it, its been a bit sweeter and a liiittle softer than normal steak, which is perfect, as its how I like my steaks to be.

Its also a bit less chewy that typical steak.

And before you get all anti-eating kangaroos on me, theyre like a pest in parts of Australia, they certainly arent endangered, and not EVERYone is eating them, its quite good!

I would say something about your city but I'm not because nobody gives a rats ass about London were I live and they don't teach us stuff about it.

Of course, it's only the financial capital of Europe! Nothing special!

This is the point where I would remark about the US education system, but you sound like the sort of person who'd be naturally stupid irregardless of their education.

If we suck then why are we the best country in world?

I doubt you've ever even been abroad, you sad tosspot.

Back