The Moranos Region

Right, but what is it, exactly?

...Are you guys serious?

RPG Makers are programs that are used to... make RPG's (as the name suggests). But there are a couple of RPG Makers. The best one is RPG Maker XP. I used to have it, but I had to delete it.

It's extremely good. However, it costs money. The best way, is of course, to buy it online.

...Are you guys serious?

RPG Makers are programs that are used to... make RPG's (as the name suggests). But there are a couple of RPG Makers. The best one is RPG Maker XP. I used to have it, but I had to delete it.

It's extremely good. However, it costs money. The best way, is of course, to buy it online.

We were looking for specific names. Obviously we knew what its function was, but we thought "RPG Maker" was the name of the actual product.

How much is XP?

We were looking for specific names. Obviously we knew what its function was, but we thought "RPG Maker" was the name of the actual product.

How much is XP?

I got it for $7.99

But you should check on different sites/places to see what the lowest price is. Note that XP is the one I like the most, there are different versions. You should look all of them up before you purchase one.

What's this? Dal actually has a new sprite.

darkcatpokemon.png

It's Dark/Psychic. ;D And it needs a name.

Looks awesome Dal. Name your own sprites. I think its best with no conflict if everyone just names their own stuff. Saves time also b/c we know who needs to name what.

Name it Turbo, lol
Psycat? Odoro?

Omg.

I drew a perfect evolution for that, I've just yet to sprite it. :O

I think it should be pure Dark type though. We don't have enough single typed mons imo.

Eh, sure, whatever. I don't really care, as long as it's Dark. (we ned more Darks.)

Devin especially needs this. ;D

Back