Official Photo Album

I remember them from another thread...probably the one about what car you own:lol: Nice. Flames...Makes it go faster:D

And I put them in spoilers.

And Navarre, they don't kill all the jellyfish simply 'cos one noob is afraid:p
Yeeaahhh...Do you have box jelllyfish around there? Cos if you don't...Getsumnuts.

Meh, we have colder water, which freezes nuts.

And no, we seldom have jellyfish in the sea. All this talke about water- I cannot wait for Summer when we go swimming in the sea. And the beaches... ice cream, shell hunting and fish and chips galore!

ROFL....some people dont understand muscle cars. :p

Speaking of Muscle Cars....Top Gear Live in Australia!

3263435924_8b5721209a_b.jpg

BTW, our session got the fastest speed in the world on the test track, so beware peoples!!! (Although, I think it averages out over the 3 sessions on the night....and the session before us went hideously bad).

LOL at Jeremy Clarkson calling Gordon Brown a 'one eyed Scottish idiot'. I think that was a bit beyond the pale though, despite being a Lib Dem supporter...

Why do British shows always go on tour in Australia? I mean, I prefer it to the Americans copying our genious ideas and then claiming the glory for their sclaed down, admittedly worse adaptions, but why not just, y'know, import it?

Why do British shows always go on tour in Australia? I mean, I prefer it to the Americans copying our genious ideas and then claiming the glory for their sclaed down, admittedly worse adaptions, but why not just, y'know, import it?

They're still Commonwealth?

And we do import some things. It's called BBCAmerica. They aired a few seasons of Top Gear on the Speed channel.

No.
Just No.

It's not my fault the car's a pointless heap of metal with no bonnet.

Just because it doesn't have a hood makes it pointless??

...You don't understand muscle cars, do you? xD

If by that, you mean I hate them, then you'd be absolutely right.

Jaguars, Bentleys, Beetles - They're cars. Anything else is an insult.

There also
A faliled console with one good exclusive game
Some bloke
And a band that hates Apple

If by that, you mean I hate them, then you'd be absolutely right.
Ah, I guess everyone has their own tastes...
[STRIKE]Jaguars[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]Bentleys[/STRIKE], Beetles - They're cars. Anything else is an insult.
!!!
Yay for beatles (The old ones, not the new, cheesy looking ones).

DSC00027.jpg

The picture my manager took of me, who then forwarded it to Chris the owners son, who then forwarded it to the other BK managers in the area. Most of whom are covering in the next couple off weeks, so I'll see them all. Greattt.
And earlier, at like 1AM when we finished, my manager wrote this on our white board.

Photo0246.jpg

Steeeeph, you look so much older now!
I still remember your funky hats with the peace signs ^_^

DSC00027.jpg

The picture my manager took of me, who then forwarded it to Chris the owners son, who then forwarded it to the other BK managers in the area. Most of whom are covering in the next couple off weeks, so I'll see them all. Greattt.
And earlier, at like 1AM when we finished, my manager wrote this on our white board.

Photo0246.jpg

You madam have won this thread.

Back