Official Photo Album

MY CAR MY CAR MY CAR

nova2.jpg

nova.jpg

Last edited:
I remember them from another thread...probably the one about what car you own:lol: Nice. Flames...Makes it go faster:D

And I put them in spoilers.

And Navarre, they don't kill all the jellyfish simply 'cos one noob is afraid:p
Yeeaahhh...Do you have box jelllyfish around there? Cos if you don't...Getsumnuts.

Last edited:
Any chance of some spoiler tags being warped around those pics ?

Damn! Most sense Prinny has ever made. :p

That page was a nightmare to browse.

Will be trying to get pics at Top Gear Live today, fearing my camera willl be confiscated though...

Battousai, if thats seriously your ride.... Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayaaammmm.

I laughed:
080211.jpg

Last edited:
ROFL....some people dont understand muscle cars. :p

Speaking of Muscle Cars....Top Gear Live in Australia!

3263435924_8b5721209a_b.jpg

BTW, our session got the fastest speed in the world on the test track, so beware peoples!!! (Although, I think it averages out over the 3 sessions on the night....and the session before us went hideously bad).

weve got SNOW lol everywhere in uk has had snow except us but last night it snowed 12 hours straight nearly, and 3 feet snow !! woop woop love the snow. doesnt mean snow day for me though as i have nothing to get out of, i dont go to school, and got made redundent at work last month, when our shop closed but still SNOW

weve got SNOW lol everywhere in uk has had snow except us but last night it snowed 12 hours straight nearly, and 3 feet snow !! woop woop love the snow. doesnt mean snow day for me though as i have nothing to get out of, i dont go to school, and got made redundent at work last month, when our shop closed but still SNOW
Bristol was very much the same, it felt like everywhere else had snow except Bristol, then I wake up one day and it's like woah! Then two days later we get even more, woah x2!

Here's the snowman I built.. Can't compare with ET but heh. My hands were damn freezing..

n670115351_5757478_2512.jpg

If you look at the bottom, you can see my girlfriend's mini snowman forming XD! Which turnt into this little beasty..

n670115351_5757492_7093.jpg

Last edited:
ha i would show mine but my brother decided to turn it into a Celtic fan. then my other brother destroyed it for being a Celtic fan also it would have been hard to see cause the snow was soo Deep when you looked at it it just merged into the background

Back