Official Photo Album

New Zealand owns over all of them... Although Hotham has a more variety of runs, I guess. But I like New Zealand, beautiful country.

Well, there's no real suprise there. We were talking about going to New Zealand and I brought up skiing and got shot down for it saying, you don't even know how to ski, why would you learn ofver there that's a waste!
So...Now I have some backup to that.:D

20701475a10009641169l.jpg

20701475a10009819645l.jpg

oh yeah from last weekend go me

Only a few years away D=

Also, I have that jumper.

Ohhhh yeszir. Lookin good David. I hope you did the right thing and took care of those ladies. =P

Bahahhaa.... gotta love the monkey arms effect.... tip is to errr....hold camera up a bit higher i spose. :p

Wicked shot though, love the effect the flash gives when you use a fisheye......sometimes it can be quite disturbing:

IMG_5131.jpg

Looks like something off Condemned.

Last edited:
Well, there's no real suprise there. We were talking about going to New Zealand and I brought up skiing and got shot down for it saying, you don't even know how to ski, why would you learn ofver there that's a waste!
So...Now I have some backup to that.:D

lol why wouldn't you learn overseas? What's the difference? Did they give one? Or are they more interested in seeing the countryside? I mean, sure, it is great but you can't have New Zealand without skiing.

Lol yeah, Condemned was my first thought when I saw that picture!
I've realised I have to use the external flash when using the fisheye, or it leaves a shadow on whatever I'm taking a picture of, cos the lense is too long. At least that was my theory for the shadows anywho.

Yer I dont get it either.... The effect can be quite good at isolating a central subject though.

Oooo what external flash do you haveeee?

Nothing impressive, a third party one.. but it does the job.
Dude, get your ass into the photography thread in the tech lounge!

Back