Official Tennis Thread

blankconnection said:
The Andy Roddick match was awesome, even though he lost.
No, no it was not...it sucked. Gasquet is a lewzer.

Nadal is however playing unexpectedly amazing against R-Fed at the moment.

manufan15 said:
I hate Federer.
i spose you hated pete sampras too?

i like him, i think he's good for the game.

the wimbledon final was an awesome match, nadal and fed played reallyyy well. the only thing was... wth was with federer's suit??? i thought that was a little weird.

XwiimasturX said:

the wimbledon final was an awesome match, nadal and fed played reallyyy well. the only thing was... wth was with federer's suit??? i thought that was a little weird.

I wasn't really into tennis when Sampras was at the peak of his career, so I don't really mind him. Federer has a bad attitude sometimes, and he pretty much always wins. Nadal deserved to win the match anyway, he had some amazing shots. Idk, I'm just sick of Federer winning. Maybe by next year, there'll be someone new that can kick him out and face Nadal in the final.

XwiimasturX said:

Thats what you win.. you get a trophy, the white suit jacket (aka the club jacket) and the white club bag..

On another note, Federer's game is to good, and his bad mood today was down to his own play! he wasn't on top of his game at some points and was getting upset at him self.

Where as nadal played his best game on grass today, and gave federer a good run for his money. maybe next year nadal will improve even further and give federer a better game ;)

Okay I play tennis and teach tennis to kids. I sure as hell would PWN all your asses on a tennis court111!:wink:

ResEvil4 said:
Okay I play tennis and teach tennis to kids. I sure as hell would PWN all your asses on a tennis court111!:wink:
erm ok... i play badminton, i would pwn your ass on a badminton court!!

I don't like Nadal, he looks like a horse/dog.
I don't like Roddick, he's an arrogant prick.
I don't like Hewitt, he's a bad representative of Australia.
I don't like Djokovic, he was born with out the capacity to smile.
I don't like Sharapova, she makes too much noise.

Wow, I'm picky aren't I. :lol:

ResEvil4 said:
So do I. As well as actually play tennis over 15 hours a week. I WOULD PWN YOU LOLZ....

How old are you?...

blankconnection said:
Federer won woot woot he tied Bjorn Borg record of 5 straight grandslam wins
You mean 5 straight Wimbledon wins.

Anyway, hopefully he gets beat next year so that he can't break the record...that would be great.

ssbb_lover said:
You mean 5 straight Wimbledon wins.

Anyway, hopefully he gets beat next year so that he can't break the record...that would be great.
I was rooting for Nadal but I hope he does beat the record he deserves it.

Back