Official Tennis Thread

manufan15 said:
Hey, for all we know, Federer could be on steroids.
They test for steroids. You can't take them. The most you can do is take "Growth Hormones", and somehow I doubt Federer takes them...as much as I hate the guy, i'm not gonna go out and say he takes GH.

Wiired said:
I've been lacking input in this thread. Therefore - WOOOO FEDERER WOOOOOO
p.s henman ftw.
Ya, Mike. Get your arse on Wiichat more...

On another note: WHY TF CAN'T WE GET RID OF HENMAN??? We finally think we got rid of him, than he announces he's coming back for another year. Just go away. :cryin:

I'm posting on another forum as well as this one atm and the main tennis discussion there is which lass they'd hit. :lol:

A LOT of upskirt tennis photo's flying in!

haha, this is where tennis is like wakeboarding.

the strongest guy doesn't always win. 10 hours working on technique is better than a week in the gym with roids.

Brawny said:
haha, this is where tennis is like wakeboarding.

the strongest guy doesn't always win. 10 hours working on technique is better than a week in the gym with roids.
That's why tennis > everything.
Star Striker said:
I'm posting on another forum as well as this one atm and the main tennis discussion there is which lass they'd hit. :lol:

A LOT of upskirt tennis photo's flying in!
Nice...Link? Lol.

ssbb_lover said:
They test for steroids. You can't take them. The most you can do is take "Growth Hormones", and somehow I doubt Federer takes them...as much as I hate the guy, i'm not gonna go out and say he takes GH.

Yea, but there are steroids that can beat the tests....like barry bonds!
Edit...not that they can win a title all on their own.

manufan15 said:
Yea, but there are steroids that can beat the tests....like barry bonds!
Edit...not that they can win a title all on their own.
HGH cannot be tested for. i guarantee you a lot more people than bonds are on it.

Back